Transformers: Salvation

“I wouldn’t be surprised,” says Lurch, walking out of the med-bay, “if our dear cyclopean scientist met a tragic and wholly unexpected end.”

“Many of the crew were failed test subjects of his, you know. I imagine more than a few of them wouldn’t mind seeing his spark snuffed out. Like that scorpion-tailed freak that seems to be making a habit of embarrassing Banzaitron.”

SideStep, now a little tipsy from the large drink he had, growled angrily.
“He can fix them. He said he can fix me.” He retorted. “If he dies, there’ll be heck to pay.”

“Oh, there most certainly will,” agrees Lurch. “But that doesn’t matter to some of the more short-sighted crew members.”

SideStep folded his arms and frowned unhappily.
“Well, I’ll make it matter.” He replied darkly.

Lurch nods.

“Us Decepticons need to be vigilant, I reckon.”

SideStep nodded in agreement, though still frowning.

…Anyway,” Lurch says after a pause, now apparently searching for a new topic of conversation, “…what do you make of the new planet? With the lightshow, and all?”

“If it doesn’t help me get myself back, and get what we need, then I have no immediate urge to explore it.”
He glanced out a window.
“Although, it is stunning.”

“Yes,” Lurch agrees, nodding his head. “And it’s playing all sorts of hell with the ship’s sensors, from what I’ve heard. Can’t tell what’s what.”

SideStep rolled his eyes.
“More problems.” He dead-panned. “Fan-fricking-tastic.”

1 Like

“Indeed,” Lurch says with a chuckle. “As if this voyage hasn’t had enough of those already.”

“Bludgeon needs to lighten up and get a life.” continued SideStep.

1 Like

“Oh yes, I agree completely,” Lurch replies. “I served under his command in my days as a spy, you know. I’m afraid he’s much the same now as he was then.”

ooc: What color is Lurch again?
IC: SideStep nodded.
“Total lunatic.”

OOC: black and purple. His voice is kinda like TFP Starscream’s, but a tad more posh.

IC:

Lurch nods.

“You don’t know the half of it.”

1 Like

SideStep chuckled.
“I’m sure of it.”

“He kept his temper in check, I’ll grant him that,” Lurch says. “If Megatron got angry with you, he’d blast you with that cannon of his. Bludgeon’s a tad more… controlled.”

SideStep shrugged.
“Both are-or were, in Meggy’s case, tyrants.”

“Perhaps. At least Megatron knows what he’s doing,” Lurch says.

“…Most of the time.”

Again, SideStep chuckles.
“I don’t know what Bludgeon hopes to gain. I mean, we’re too good. He has a frakking fleet, and we hold him off time and time again.”

1 Like