Transformers Storm's Wraith RP

“Yep.” Loudmouth says with a nod.

Diciud put his hand on Loudmouth’s soldier.
“This doesn’t matter, you are free now.”
He finished his drink.
“It seems that this crew is made of freak…”

“Pardon me?”

1 Like

“it does matter, it’s where I came from.”

1 Like

“I I mean you have a tragic story, you are a clone, I am not better. I don’t know the other guys, but we are the main ones.”

Direwolf burst out laughing at the notion that he was one of the ‘main ones’.

1 Like

Dicius laugh too.

Flashback walks in and jumps onto the bar counter. Loudmouth pours some energon in a bowl and slide it over to him.

“Give me another one. Today, my friends, is the first time in 10 years when I tell somebody my story.”

“Neat.”

1 Like

“Great.” Flashback mumbles to himself.

“Is your F.I.M. Chip activated?” Loudmouth asks.

1 Like

OOC: I have no idea what is this.

IP: “Yes. Give me it!”

OOC: Fuel intake moderator. If it is activated it prevent them from getting drunk, as energon and other fuel can act as an alcohol to them.

Loudmouth gives him another glass of energon.

1 Like

OOC: Thank you, mate!

IC: Dicius drink the drink in 2-3 seconds.
"I remember it very clearly. Now 10 years, I was in a team. We fought in the war. If you can believe, we were in Optimus Prime’s army! It was form from I, my girlfriend, my best friend, Pacemaker, a Decepticon and 2 minicons. But I didn’t liked the war. I wanted to be free, I wanted to explore other worlds. So, in a night, when the others were sleeping, I took our ship and I went to space, just to see our solar system. Then, I went to another one. And another. I was young and fool. When I finally came back. All of them were death. They were attacked by Decepticons. I saw Peacemaker, almost death, looking at me. With his last brief, he told me “It’s only your fault.”
I wanted to run by this. I took the ship, and I lived the rest of my live on Earth, like a normal car. Ha! A family bought me. The kid was adorable. But I always remembered the day when I killed my friends. "

Then he started to cry.
“And my future wife!”

OOC: You should really read IDW MTMTE it explains a lot of the world, and is really good.

Loudmouth pats him on the back.

1 Like

OOC: Thank you.

Dicius looked at him.

"Aye was one a young protoferm, back in the days o fonctionisn, fought in the pit’s o Kaon, held down by those above me, " Dire replied, sounding drunk.

“Great, and he doesn’t has his F.I.M. Chip activated.” loudmouth says.

“Clench wers his neam, o yeah, real tough guy, ran the whole bloody thing.”

Loudmouth just listens

1 Like