Transformers Storm's Wraith RP

“No problem. Soon he will be asleep.”
Dicius whips his tears.
“I never told this story. To nobody. In that night, when I saw her death, I swear I will never love again, to not hurt her again (I think I made a grammatical mistake here).”

Loudmouth just nods.

1 Like

“Sorry, getten ahead o meself. I wes Forged, acted as some wealthy upperclass bot’s pet. Imagine that, me, a pet,” Dire chuckled.

“Yeah.” Loudmouth says as he looks to flashback, who had disappeared.

“Didn’t think moch o it at the time, that’s just how things wer back then.” Dire replied, still sounding drunk.

“So i have heard.”

“Oh yeah, then I heard o Megatron and what he did to Senator Decimus back at some mini outpost, I and I got to thinking.” Dire continued.

Loudmouth just listens

“Why must I just be a pet? Why am I treated as a stupid animal? and these thoughts, these thoughts just kept rebounding again and again in my head.”

He continues to listen

“I just couldn’t get that idea put of my head, it was just there, and I started to formulate a plan, I waited for my master to go to his recharge slab, Gnawed through my leash, and you know what I did?”

“Killed him?” Loudmouth asks quietly.

“More than just that, I went and I painted the halls with his energon, the high grade stuff I might add. He kept trying to call for help, but I had already crushed his Vocal prosser.”

Loudmouth just listens. Makes me glad I have a life span of three hours.

“Marvelous I Tell you, marvelous. Oh how I wished that night would never end, I think I tried to lap up some of his energon, oh dear, it was more than my little body could take. Oh, but The look on his face was priceless. The fear, confusion, the disbelief, how could such a lowly creature do such a thing to one such as I? Utterly marvelous.”

Loudmouth tenses a bit. “I think we should get you to a hab suite.”

“Don’t have one, I live in the engine room,”

1 Like

“You should get out more then.”

“What do you think I’m doing?”

“True, is there a recharge slab in the engine room?”