Transformers survival of the lost

Seraphicon yelled, “Hold still!” as his wing readied to move.

“I CAN’T!”
He yelled, continuing hitting the scorpion.

The shot knocked off the creature, and it ran and hid within the mist

1 Like

Load smirks as his weapon vents.

“THE SLAG WAS THAT?!”
Mordo yelled, traumatized. His blue helmet had some wholes where the scorpion tried to hit.

As soon as Seraphicon spotted its movement, his wing slashes down to hit where he thinks it will be while trying to avoid hitting one of the others in the group.

It was already back in the mist

He almost hit Surdus.
“Hey! Watch out, Nova Junior!”
He said, angry.

“Target practice!” Load calls to Mordo. Not the most original joke, sure, but Load never had an astounding sense of humor.

OOC: Okay. I got a bit of time. What’s going on?

The wing struck the ground cleanly, missing the beast. “Medic, Mordo needs attention.” He calmly told Railfire as he took the wing out of the ground and wiped off the mud. (@MaxinePrimal)

(@Toa_Vladin) “A thousand apologies, Sergeant.” He said.

OOC: we’re on the planet. Watch out for bugs,

IC: Lock and Load keep their wits about them.

The sound of the jungle seemed to increase, as if the noise of the weapons attracted more

“Oh, slag,” Lock groans as he switches to his Scrapmaker.

“Everybody stay close to me,” he advises.

Railfire rushed to Mordo’s side and got out his medical kit.

Seraphicon spread his wings to look like a very large predatory bird, hoping it would intimidate the creatures. He began cycling through optical filters to see if he could find anything resembling a life signature from the organic life forms.

Alpha’s arms began to ■■■■■, becoming bulkier.

1 Like

OOC: please tell me the pseudo-furmanism was intentional!

IC: Load deploys his rail cannon.

3 Likes

Railfire quickly begins working on the injured autobot.

A massive arthropod nearly crawls between them and the ship, it was nearly 25ft tall, with massive legs sprouting from it’s thin body, while a tail hangs bellow, a long tube like stinger at the tip. With two spiked club like appendages from the front of it’s body

1 Like

Alpha and Seraphicon both stood perfectly still but ready to evade.