Transformers survival of the lost

“What if we just made a mad dash for the Joint Court?” Load suggests.

“Or we can do this too. Who is aboard?”

“I thought you said we couldn’t read anything on here?” Seraphicon said. “What good is data if we don’t know what it’s saying?”

“Lock, Load, at least two of the giant scorpions are either guarding it as their territory or are trying to break into it.” Alpha said. “And the ship does not have the energy needed to repel them, much less get offworld.” (@Chromeharpoon)

1 Like

“Wait, we can’t get offworld?” Lock repeats. “That’s news to me.”

“Of course,” Load says. “Primus gives us the finger and yanks the most practical solution away from us.”

“We can try to send them to the ship where they can be translated using the main computer or where there would be someone who might be able to translate them.”

“It makes sense that if the ship’s defensive systems have insufficient energy that the whole thing is critically in need of Energon restoration.” Alpha said.

(@Toa_Vladin). “Well, the problem there is the risk of transmitting malware and the signal being blocked by something.” Seraphicon said as he finished his left wing and got started on cleaning his right one.

1 Like

“Have we tried it already and I don’t know?”
He said, trying to heck in the computer.

Lock nods.

“I am just making sure we are aware of the risks accompanying this train of thought.” Seraphicon said.

Surdus ignored him and continued his job.

The fog grew denser to the point that all that could be seen was the glowing green eyes of the fortresses, and the optics of the bots

1 Like

Load tries to contact the Joint Court.

There was only static

“Well, there goes Alpha’s linguist plan,” he grumbles.

@Ace the twins attempt to climb onto the back of the spider/fortress.

Due to the shape of the outside it would be difficult to stay out, but it was open and possible

1 Like

The twins keep low to the ground, near the top of the creature-fortress, and begin to crawl single-file towards it’s head.

They could see there was something beneath the skin of the beast, it’s outline glowing green

1 Like

The twins stop crawling to further inspect this curious object. Lock deploys his Energon blade, ready to cut it out of the creature-fortress if needed.

It was accross the abdomen, in hexagonal shaps

1 Like

“Power source?” Load guesses. “Circuitry of some kind?”