Transformers survival of the lost

Alpha kept an eye out for trouble, he didn’t want to have to break up another fight.

Load walks up to his twin.

“Remember when I kidded you about sleeping with a loaded gun?” he asks.

“Yeah,” Lock answers.

“It turns out my little joke was prophetic; there’s a dead seeker in the sublevels. Murdered, by the looks of him.”

Lock swears under his breath. “This day’s off to a fine start, huh?” he bitterly and sarcastically muses.

Surdus was still looking at the dead body.
M: “Sir, what are we going to do.”
Surdus moved his head away.
S: “We hope that we are not the next.”

Several of the “Shot”-gun’s patrons mutter amongst themselves, occasionally throwing glances at Load.

Alpha kept an eye out, if someone was going to start a fight, he was going to bring it to a swift end.

1 Like

“I’ll be in my hab-suite,” Load says to Alpha and Lock.

Alpha nods.

Load departs, and the chatter increases in volume. The name of Lock’s twin came up frequently.

Haliaetus got to the bridge and began accessing the situation

1 Like

Load enters his hab-suite, locking the door.

Several of the “Shot”-gun’s patrons suggested Load to be the murderer.

“ahzi, any stars match anything we have in record?”

“No sir, but there are several black holes it that area,” she replied, pointing on the map. “Shall we avoid or enter?”

“Possible galactic center, it’d certainly bring us to bearings, that or tear appart the ship…hm…”

1 Like

OOC: that is maddeningly unhelpful; that many black holes in the area.

IC: Alpha was listening in on the Shot-gun patrons’ conversations from his seat. (@Chromeharpoon)

1 Like

OOC: they’re in a nearby area, not where they are now

1 Like

OOC: that could still complicate things due to the likely humongous gravity fields those things can have.

OOC: not terribly due to proximity
IC: haliaetus analysised the map

1 Like

OOC: Fair enough.

IC: Tensions were pretty high, it seemed, due to the murder that happened. Alpha felt that if some of these folks had such strong suspicions about Load being the culprit, what’s to say they wouldn’t try to take revenge and attack him now?

1 Like

Two Autotroopers near Alpha were discussing the possibility of Load being the killer.

“I mean, it’s pretty coincidental, ain’t it?” a green LRV says. “he fumbles a Dimensional Decimator, setting our progress in gettin’ home back by Primus-knows-how-much, and then we don’t see him for about an hour or so. After that he comes in here talkin’ 'bout a dead seeker.”

“Uh-huh,” A white-and-red VTOL agrees. “He’s trying to deflect suspicion. Classic move.”

“He’s always mouthin’ off 'bout how we’re all gonna die out here, maybe he’s just trying to help us all along.”

1 Like

Alpha listened, “Perhaps you are being too harsh and quick to judge?” He asks, looking at the patterns in the bar’s surface. He had an alibi that also could protect Load.

1 Like

“the twins may be dumb, but ‘hey aren’ 'raitorus. It was probably an slagging autobot who did it.” Said a blue SUV decepticon

1 Like

“It’s as likely a possibility that a Decepticon did it; however all we know about the culprit is that this individual is on the ship.” Alpha clarified, defending Autobots in general and trying to remind folks what they know for sure.

1 Like