Transformers survival of the lost

OOC: the equipment was destroyed in the attack in the medbay

1 Like

OOC: Okay.

IC: Load awaits a response from Railfire.

OOC: was she present during the initial argument the SUV 'Con was involved in? Also, was there any sort of pattern to the murders aside from the victims being tied up, Spark chambers presumably removed and we’re all Decepticon deaths?

IC: Seraphicon thinks, he had gone over the verbal inquiry but he didn’t want to take chances. “I am afraid I may need to inspect you for any equipment or inventory; if you have nothing on you I am sure you wouldn’t mind us checking to make certain of it, correct?”

1 Like

“I haven’t gotten there in the repairs yet. However, I did repair the equipment necessary to extract and display memory cores.”

2 Likes

She nods

1 Like

“That’d be something,” Load says, “if we had any that haven’t exploded.”

“It means that if any more bodies turn up, we can examine their memories. Though we would have to act quickly, as not to risk further damage.”

2 Likes

“Well, let’s hope none do.”

“Agreed.”

1 Like

Seraphicon conducts a full and thorough search of the killer. Anything and everything he finds, he will bring to Load for examination.

1 Like

She was completely unequipped

1 Like

Seraphicon couldn’t think of anything more he could do or question at this point. “You and every other suspect will still be considered suspects until further notice.” He told her.

I may need to ask Haliaetus if he could have people assigned to the suspects seeing as they would still be suspects after this interrogation is all said and done. We can’t take chances and the entire ship’s security is at risk if that killer remained at large. he thought.

“You there!” He called to Slipshot, “Slipshot, yes?”

1 Like

Load was still checking the cameras.

He nods

1 Like

He waves him over, “Come here; I just want to ask you some things.” He said, a friendly tone to his voice.

1 Like

Load begins to focus on the cameras corresponding to the medic’s location. He would do this for all the suspects.

1 Like

“ask away officer.”

1 Like

“The medical officer I was with earlier, what’s her name?” He asks, his datapad ready.

1 Like

“Apotheke”

1 Like

Seraphicon entered the name into his datapad to see if anything came up.

1 Like