Transformers survival of the lost

“again, I have nothing.”

1 Like

“May I see your hands?” Seraphicon asked, she was sticking to the story of having no equipment and felt he needed to move on from it.
(@Chromeharpoon) “Load, could you have an officer interview Slipshot to see if that part of this lady’s story checks out, please?” He politely asked.

1 Like

“Certainly,” Load complies as he orders another officer to find and question Slipshot.

1 Like

She outstretched her hands

Slipshot was in the back of the room

1 Like

Load recalls the officer.

1 Like

Seraphicon examined them very closely for foreign Energon stains and permanent damage caused by the actions of the struggle and killing of those Decepticons. He knew they’d put up a fight no matter what.

There was several stains

2 Likes

“Where did these come from?” He asks, pointing at the stains. She had, at some point, not kept up with health protocols and wear protective equipment or didn’t comment lay to proper procedures. he thinks.

OOC: How big, how many and how recent are these stains?

1 Like

“surgery.”
OOC: on her finger tips, and a little on her forearms

1 Like

“How could you perform surgery without equipment?” Load asks.

Lock attempts to entertain the patrons of the “Shot”-gun by putting an old game of Mecha-soccer (that’s an official TF sport, no joke) on one of the screens.

1 Like

“Especially since these seem relatively new.” He said.

OOC: He’s kinda bluffing…if he doesn’t know how to tell how old an Energon stain is. If he does, he could still be bluffing or not.

1 Like

“that was during the transwarp malfunction.”

1 Like

“And you haven’t cleaned your hands since? Rather unsanitary.”

“I have, but stains are stains for a reason.”

1 Like

Seraphicon thinks back, how bad was the incident in terms of how much things got jostled around?

He hears what Load said, “And that is another breach of medical protocol; all medical personnel must clean to the best of your ability after medical procedures.” He paraphrased.

“Load, could you have someone interview Slipshot, please?” He asked.

1 Like

Load shrugs. He’d request that the CNA in the stains be analyzed after the interrogation, but the necessary equipment might have been destroyed.

OOC: has it?

IC: @BlackBeltGamer98 “He’s right over there,” Load says, pointing. “We’ll get to him.”

1 Like

“which I am.”

1 Like

“Okay then, have you ever had contact with the victims prior to their demise?” He asks.

1 Like

“no.”

@MaxinePrimal @Ace “Do we still have the necessary equipment to perform a CNA test?” Load asks Railfire over the comm.