Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“No. I’ve never been as close as I am with Maximus with anyone else.”
She answered simply.

Wildsong looked up at the autobot through the bars of her cell.

“Oh hey.”
She said.
“What’s up?”

“Nothin’,” Backbreaker replies. “You?”

That was not good. Did that mean she never knew love before herself? If they’re having to deal with two lost puppies…

“You’ve never loved someone else before? Or just not in this manner?”

1 Like

“Not much honestly. With G gone, and those four decepticons off doing their own thing, I haven’t really had much to do.”

“Love’s got nothing to do with it. I mean yeah, I’ve had the occasional fling every now and again. But those never lasted long. But Maximus… He’s different. I’ve never been able to trust someone so much. I know he’s there for me, no matter what it is we’re going through. He’s always got my back, and I always got his. We trust each other with everything… I just never thought I’d ever feel that way about him.”
Axis answered honestly.

@ajtazt

Heh. Maybe I can help with that,” Backbreaker jokes.

“I"m starting another breakout. It’s gonna work this time, but I’m gonna need everybody I can get involved to make it happen.”

“Like I haven’t heard that one before.”
She said dismissively.
“Listen pal. If you want me in, you need to sell me on it. What makes this time different from all the failed attempts before now?”

“Well, for one, Hot Shot isn’t the one running it,” Backbreaker says. He didn’t get too much enjoyment out of running his fellow Autobot and co-conspirator under the bus, but he had to admit: it seemed like a good selling point.

1 Like

“Alright. Good start. You have my interest. What else?”

“We’re taking our time with this one,” Backbreaker continues. “The plan’s still coming along, but right now we’re trying to get all three tiers involved before trying anything.”

“Alright then. Who do you have involved so far?”

“Hot Shot and I cooked this thing up yesterday (OOC: I’m not sure how much time has passed in-game, sorry),” Backbreaker explains. “So far we’ve got Feathers- Axis, sorry- and that guy who turns into the piano. Juliana also says she’ll help, but not directly. I think. Couldn’t quite figure her out.”

1 Like

OOC: Don’t worry about it. As it stands the whole training incident with Maximus and Axis was yesterday. Everything with Nebula and Maximus was today. Hope that helps.

Wildsong thought it over. Axis she wasn’t super fond of. The piano guy she didn’t even know. And Hotshot was just annoying. But Juliana on the other hand, she knew her stuff. If she was even partially involved, the odds of this all working didn’t seem to bad.

“Alright. Count me in. What can I do to help?”

1 Like

“You still talk with your brother, don’t you?” Backbreaker asks her.

“Of course. Not as often as I’d like, but we keep in touch.”

“Good,” Backbreaker says. “Some of the others want me to get the both of you in on this. Keep Gronius from doing anything stupid, if you can.”

“Not sure if he’ll be all too excited about the idea. But I’ll see what I can do.”
Wildsong replied. She stood up from her charge bed and stretched.
“And if not him, maybe I can talk to some of the other tier 2 guys while I’m there.”

Backbreaker nods.

“Good,” he says.

1 Like

Spirit walked about the empty halls looking about nervously and dejectedly leaning her glassy face down to the floor. She gave a mechanical sigh as she tapped her fingers against the walls quite melancholy like.

Her wings tightened up to avoid scrapping the walls of the prison. She looked around a bit lost as she wandered round. Her small feet barely made any noise as she paced about. She looked around almost hoping someone would pop out.

1 Like

With that, Wildsong left and walked off to the tier 2 entrance.

The predacon Razorclaw was wondering around close by.

Just then, the intercom crackled as the first two fighters of the big tournament were about to be announced.

“Backbreaker. Juliana. Report to the arena immediately.”

@Chromeharpoon @ProfSrlojohn

“Oh whoopty doo.” Juliana mutters, as she stops her player and hauls herself up off her bed. She walks swiftly to the arena.

1 Like