Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“And that’s enough for me to point my finger at him!” he said, pointing his finger to Maximus without even looking at him.

She jumps above the fire and quickly extends her two cable spikes, aiming them to hit Backbreaker in his remaining two heads.

Backbreaker howls as the spikes strike two of his throats, forcing him to cease his attack. He reverts to robot mode and charges at Wildsong, slashing at her side with his sword.

She is once again hit as she falls to the ground.

“Should I accuse you of committing crimes because you’re a predacon like Megatron?”

The primary thing of note was the inscription written next to it, which much like Machbreaker was swift. It read as follows:

“Life for life? Replicate, replace, go home? From you Mini-Cons, from you Predacons; are you able to make life? New well to produce new fighters and no need for us. Then let us go? Make Vex core, make Iota spark, forever satisfied with his own fighters.”

Based on the design of his Well of AllSpark replica, he only had a very basic understanding of it.

1 Like

“Yet I do now associate myself with Megatron. I don’t care. Go ahead. You are only proofing that you are as bad as the Maximals!”

“You yourself are committing the very wrongs they were apparently guilty of. I never claimed You were a criminal for being a Predacon. I was asking if you would prefer to be considered as such? As that is exactly what you are doing to Maximus here.”

Gronius scoffed. “I was considered one all my life, yet here I am. Or better said there I was.”

“Exactly. Would you wish that on anyone else?”

Gronius chuckled.
“I am not exactly unpleased by my moments of glory.”

“It is an exhilarating feeling to prove those who judge you wrong. Shouldn’t you give Maximus that chance? A chance to rise above the sterotype you had been painted with?”

“I never took that right from him, but who says my moments of glory were based on me prooving the Maximals that they were wrong?” he lied.

“You more or less said it yourself. If you have even more glorious moments, all the better for you, for that means you were able to rise even farther than those judging ever expected you to. However, instead of simply giving him a chance to prove you wrong, wouldn’t you rather not repeat the mistakes of others and not require him to do so in the first place?”

Spotlight took mental note of this.
He turned towards the entrances/exits of the arena, looking for guards, if any.

Backbreaker places a foot on Wildsong’s midsection and holds his sword before her neck.

“Giving up?” he half asks, half suggests.

1 Like

OOC: AAAAAAAALRIGHT! Finally back from work.

The Vex audience did indeed find this humorous.

Railfire contemplated the words on the model. It didn’t take long to for him to figure out it’s exact meaning.

“The technology does exist, but we have not been able to create it for melania. What you speak of is work of The Ancients. The first race to call Cybertron home. They created a device called an Omega Lock, and used them to seed many worlds with life like ours. Creating colonies with their own wells, capable of producing life. However, The Ancients are long gone. All that remains are records and ruins. Many of their greatest accomplishments, their closets secrets, all gone in their passing.”

The only way out of the fighting ring was through the two main gates. Which would only lead back to the Commons, or the higher class dwellings.

OOC: Please do, because I am real excited to get to the next fight.

Maximus, having calmed down, decided to leave while Gronius argued with someone else. He sat on his charging bed. Axis sat next to him.

The predacon was clearly upset, but said nothing.

Axis wanted to cheer up her friend, but wasn’t quite sure what to say. Instead all she offered was companionable silence. Leaning against Maximus.

It helped.

Oddball loiters about the commons, watching snippets of the fight between Backbreaker and Wildsong on the monitors overhead.

1 Like

Spotlight turned and walked back to the commons to continue fomulating his plan.

Brunt pumped his fist in the stands, cheering on Backbreaker and Wildsong.

1 Like

“All right, I’ll give you spoilers here: it was not about me impressing the Maximals. The only one that I need to impress is me.” he once again stopped him mid-way.

Giffn would once again jumps in front of him and try to shot him in the face, tho this time from the ground in his robot mode.

The shot strikes Backbreaker on his battle mask, and he growls and staggers backward, stepping off Wildsong.

“For frak’s sake!” he growls, lifting his arm and firing a shot from his plasma cannon at Griffin.