Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“No, I didn’t.”

“Nice place. Great vacation spot. Stayed there a long time after the war. I’d recommend checking it out if we ever get out of this place.”

“Heh. Don’t get your hopes up.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Still would be nice though.”

“I dunno. I don’t think I want to go back in the first place.”

“You’re a predacon aren’t you? Cybertron is your planet. I couldn’t go back if I wanted to. You on the other hand could. So why wouldn’t you?”

“Because I just don’t want to. I don’t want to return back to my old life.” he said, crossing his arms.

“And so being locked up, forced to fight against your will, is somehow a more preferable alternative to you?”

“Its a life, one that I cannot say I completely unlike.”

Backbreaker shrugs his shoulders, setting his left arm to rest on the table now, too.

“I like to think I gave ol’ D-16 my best, but, yeah, I lost that one,” he recounts with a conceding nod of his head.

Oddball looks between the predacon and the gladiator, quietly drumming his fingers on the table.

“It was probably as close a fight as anyone not named Optimus Prime could manage against him,” Backbreaker continues, possibly exaggerating juuuust little. “He might’ve come out on top, but I guarantee I left him hurting for a while after.”

“You’re a slave. How could you not want to escape?”

“That is sooo cooool.”
Maximus said, awestruck.
“So… What did you do when he… you know… I mean if I faught, uh… D-16 just before he did, that, I would have freaked out.”

“It wasn’t much different before, to be honest.”

“Fine. Then forget Cybertron. But how could you just be okay with being locked up against your will?”

“I grew to get used to it.”

“I mean… I guess. But still. I might have given up on escape a long time ago, but that doesn’t meam I’m okay with where I am.”

“Just as I’ve said: its a life.”

“If you say so.”
Jetfire said. At that moment he had finished rebuilding his weapon. He looked the gun over and admired his work.

“Neat weapon.”

“Ah thanks. Made these myself. They’re the only things I have left from Cybertron. So I take a lot of care to maintain them.”

“Impressive.”