Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

It was your standard general assortment. Axes, hammers, swords, fails, the works.

Backbreaker looks to see if he was alone in the training arena.

Likewise, Oddball looks for fellow fighters in the forge.

They were both alone in there respective rooms.

For Backbreaker however, there was a hard light projector, which could manifest holographic sparing partners.

Backbreaker smirks as he steps over to the projector, looking over its controls.

It, like the interface in the forge, was a holographic display where one could shape their ideal opponent. Or they could also choose one of many presets based on the other prisoners.

1 Like

Backbreaker looks through the presets, searching for one of Megatron.

The decepticon tyrant was indeed included, as well some certain statistics.

Skill level: 9
Victories: 104
Defeats: 3
Activate?

Backbreaker first tries to see if he can access the identities of the bots who had defeated this Megatron sim.

One account Grimlock. The other two unidentified. Must not have signed in when they fought.

Backbreaker groans, before activating the simulation.

A spitting image of the old tyrant materialized before his eyes. It looked exactly like he did at the height of his power during the war.

It stood stiff and motionless. Arms at it’s sides. Waiting for Backbreaker to make the first move.

Backbreaker deploys his battle mask, drawing his sword as he did so.

“You’re not the real thing,” he growls. “But, you’ll have to do…”

The gladiator dashes at the Megatron sim, slicing his blade through the air at the hologram’s left flank.

The holographic decepticon swatted the blade away as if it was nothing. His left hand retracted, and in its place a large spiked mace formed. The dense ball fell to the ground with a heavy thud, connected on a sturdy chain.

“I am Megatron! I yield to no one!”
The simulation said as it whirled the flail above it’s head.

@Toa_Vladin

“Hey, how about we try and see Gronius while he’s on his way to the Tier 2 commons? If we get to him before he gets back, he’ll probably be more willing to talk with us.”
Demolishor suggested to Wildsong.

1 Like

Backbreaker recovers, drawing his blade closer to his body. Scowling, he fires a shot from his cannon at the Megatron sim’s chest.

The simulation dashed to the side, avoiding the blasts. It then quickly swung its flail at Backbreaker’s flank.
“I will win by any means! At any costs!”

Backbreaker raises his shield, and the mace bounces of its surface.

“Do you have a mute button?” Backbreaker growls, thrusting his shield forward to bash the simulation.

“I’ll crush you with my hear hands!”
It shouted. The simulation retracted its mace and grabbed the shield with both hands, attempting to rip it out of Backbreaker’s grip.

The simulation would successfully tear the shield from Backbreaker’s arm. The Autobot steps backward, giving himself some space to transform into his dragon mode. From his three heads, he spews a column of flame and twin jets of plasma at the Megatron sim.

It shielded it’s face and torso with it’s arms. The “metal” melted slightly. But if Backbreaker would remember anything from the match he had back on Cybertron, pain hardly something that slowed the tyrant.

It jumped over Backbreaker and grabbed his tail, trying to lift and throw the autobot across the arena.

Backbreaker was a heavy bot, but Megatron was no slouch, either. This simulation would succeed in its efforts, and Backbreaker crashes into the far wall, creating a shallow crater upon impact. He transforms to robot mode as he falls onto the ground, raising his cannon to fire two fireballs at the Megatron sim.