Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Part of ichor’s chest opened and he pulled out two small black sticks, “plug these into the nearest terminal, you’ll find these quite suit your tastes”

Piston looked at Daybreak. “Ah. Daybreak, I assume? It seem that my… counterparts… have arrived. Shall we confer how this is going to work, or shall I give the order to open fire?”

Although Piston was calm, polite, and patient, he clearly had no problem with violence.
@Chromeharpoon

“I swear. The things I do for you.”
Maximus said under his breath, referring to Axis. He took the stick and walked over to a nearby data terminal.

“Thank you. I really appreciate that you’re going with this. I promise it won’t be for long.”
Axis replied and took the other stick. They both plugged them into the terminal.

“Alright. Now how the hell do I do this?”
Maximus grumbled.

“scan it.”

Seraphicon stood near Daybreak, keeping an eye out for signs of the Functionalists’ ship.

Firestorm walked over to Piston, having felt he said enough to help keep Maximus from getting trigger happy too early.

“Yeah, I get that. But it’s not exactly something I’ve ever had to do before.”
Maximus continued to complain.

Axis was easily able to scan the data, and easily changed into her new form. She grew almost as tall as Maximus. Her whole body became heavily armored. Her blue colors shifted closer to a grey, and a multitude of guns and missiles formed on her arms and back wings.

“Impressive. Though a bit bulkier than I’m used to.”
Axis then transformed into her new vehicle mode.

4 Likes

Piston looked at Firestorm. “Hello. I take it you are another of the Captain’s crew?”
He held his large hand out for Firestorm to shake. “I’m Piston.”

Ichor explained how to do it

“Not just yet, no,” responds Daybreak.

Melieon transformed back from his panel mode, behind the drones, and fired at them with his cane.

Piston nodded. “Understood. In the meantime, would a tour of the ship be possible? I would be interested in joining your company, if this conflict is resolved. I think the resistance on Muto would do well enough in my absence. Plus, I feel that some military expertise might be of use in certain situations.”

“Not that you are not capable of successfully completing a quest or solving a conflict. I have full confidence that this ship and its crew can handle many situations with efficiency and skill.” Piston added.

1 Like

“Right right. I think I got it.”
Maximus gave the side of his head a couple of good hits before the scammer activated. After he collected all the data, he took a step back. He felt uneasy and strange.

“Is it supposed to be this-”
He began, but stopped as soon as the changes took hold. His body shifted and contorted. The modifications were far greater than what was needed for Axis. He fell to his hands and knees, groaning and shouting in pain. The process was agonizing. Wings and fins formed and collapsed into his back. To massive engines emerged near his shoulder blades. Once the process was complete, he stood up. The changes extended not only to his form, but to his size as well. Now he stood nearly as tall as Ichor.

“That hurt… So slagging much!”
Maximus shouted.

2 Likes

Myriad heard the screams and groans. She walked over. “Maximus, are you all right?”
She looked concerned.

“Oh hey, you’re no longer small for a predacon,” notes ichor optimistically

“I’m… Fine.”
The first thing she would notice was how he towered over everyone else.

“I wouldn’t exactly call myself a predacon at the moment… But thanks anyway.”

“Try transforming! I want to see what your new alt mode is like.”
Axis said eagerly.

Maximus rolled his optics and changed form.

“I can’t move! This is really uncomfortable.”

1 Like

Myriad’s eyes widened. “You got taller!”

When Maximus transformed, Myriad almost burst. “That’s so cool!”

“impressive, it works well for you.”

“As long as it flies I guess it can’t be too bad. But as soon as we’re done I’m changing back.”

Maximus changed back into robot mode. He looked at his new spear, which was now no bigger than a pen to him. He found this disappointing.

Ichor scanned a new form himself, his body shape mostly the same, but much sleeker, and about ten feet taller

Killstreak stands in front of a separate terminal. It’s time for a change.

She clicks one, scanning it. She shifts quickly. Becoming a lot smaller, her armor shifted from purple to a maroon. She was much less sleek and glossy, instead being more modern and sterile. A plaid patterned skirt of metal formed a kama around her upper legs. She didn’t have near as much armor, instead blocky shapes. Headlights formed to either side of her shoulders.

Zipline, Cargo, and a Coalburn yet again sit in the hangar, yet again gambling. Zip was losing all of his money, while Cargo played safe.

1 Like