Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

The spear soon shifted to accommodate for Maximus’s size.

OOC: That tends to be a theme with Knight weapons…and Cybertronian artifacts in general. Sorry if I crossed a line, Chrome.

(@meepinater )

“I am Firestorm, Lost Knight of Cybertron.” Said the Minicon.

1 Like

Ichor’s stretched his new form, “ah, a new alt, feels fresh.”

“Speak for yourself. I don’t know how to handle all this extra mass.”
Maximus said, not yet accustomed to his new strength. He idly stepped around the hanger, accidentally leaving massive indentations in the floor.

1 Like

“Nice to meet you, Firestorm. I’ve heard many impressive and awe-inducing stories about the Knights. It is an honor to meet one.”

1 Like

“you’ll get used to it.”

“Yeah. Even so this isn’t going to last long. I don’t even think this thing has any weapons!”
In Maximus’ anger, the two jets on his back swung up over his shoulders, and from them roared two great jets of flame. The fire raged for a few seconds, before stopping, and the engines returned to his back.

“Okay. So maybe it isn’t all bad.”
Maximus admitted.

“it’s to fast for weapons,” replied ichor

“I was able to fly plenty fast before and still have a fire breath. Just how fast can this thing go?”

“2,200 mph”

“Wow. That’s… That’s really fast. I’ve never heard of any predacon even coming close to that.”

He nods, “most weapons aren’t fast enough to leave the barrels at that speed.”

“Alright. That makes sense. With the added strength and these flame jets, at least I won’t be defenseless. But still, I don’t want to stay like this for long.”

Ichor shrugged

“Honestly I don’t get how you can manage to he this big.”

“I have drones to use when it becomes inconvenient.”

“Huh. That sounds pretty cool. Having little mini me’s running around doing what I want. I quite like the idea.”

A door on his abdomen opened and and drone popped it’s head out and waved

Maximus looked at it. He smiled and waved back.

“Cute little things.”
He commented.

Ichor slowly closed the door

“So how did you get those?”
Maximus asked.