Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“I had them made for me.”

“I wonder if I could get some little guys like that for myself.”

“doubtful, besides, you’ll return to your old form soon enough.”

“Well yeah, but I meant after that. But I guess I don’t really need them. Still would be cool though.”

“maybe.”

Hammer listened.

“Hmm…politics…” thought Hammer as he listened to Beta Maxx.

“Seraphicon, my brother. This trip will prove a challenge, destroying the Functionalists isn’t enough. You must change the law and the government as well…this is a delicate mission we now must complete.” said Hammer

OOC: Just act like I was there and I said those things.

Hammer left the armory and we soon made his way into the hangar. He entered the hangar and waited for orders or someone to talk to, till the real action happens.

The two drones at the front of the shuttle are disabled, however the other two, protecting the Functionist diplomat near the back of the craft, open fire upon Melieon’s back.

“I’d be happy to,” Daybreak responds, “under better circumstances.”

Bootleg ensures that his weapons were in working order.

“I don’ mean to alarm anybody,” he says, “but y’all might wanna steer clear o’ me in case my plasma cannon kinda… explodes.”

A nearby Mutan soldier looks at him, concerned.

“Eh, it happens a lot,” Bootleg dismisses the face.

2 Likes

“Arc of Elixir,” calls out Coalburn.

“Go fish,” smirks Zipline.

“Zip, we aren’t playing Go Fish,” Cargo corrects. “And Coalburn was saying the ignition phrase.”

Killstreak transforms into her oddly-shaped alt mode, the skirt wrapping around her folded legs to form an omnidirectional spherical wheel.

2 Likes

Firestorm looks at Daybreak, awaiting her orders. “What’s your call on this, Daybreak?” The Knight asked.

“Brother,” Seraphicon said to Hammer, “I am not happy with the fact we are likely entering into a fully-fledged war.”

“But, these people are being massacred and I will not stand for it.” He told the warrior, “I do not condone of these ‘Functionalists’ nor their actions and want to see justice served.”

Piston nods. “I understand. Is there anything I could do to assist you while we wait for the Functionalists?”

“The rebels have a better understanding of the situation than I,” responds she. “We should listen to them, for the time being.”

One of the soldiers Piston had brought was a shifter standing around average height, currently possessing a wiry figure and subdued yellow armor that undulated and whirled like a liquid. The way he carried himself, and the way the Mutans around him stood, suggested that he was someone important. Piston and the other Prime colony natives would know him as Flux, Muto’s rightful leader, whom the Functionists had recently usurped.

“Nothing I can think of, at the moment,” responds Daybreak.

“Well, please feel free to contact me if you do need something.” Piston replies. He then turns his attention to the assembly of bots, all doing various things. " General Ichor! Would you like to compare battle tactics? "
@Ace

OOC: I’d think Firestorm would know who Flux is due to his research when he got on the ship but I’m not entirely certain.

IC: Firestorm nods in agreement.

1 Like

OOC: he might know.

IC: Bootleg was still tuning his weapons; the Scrapmaker had begun to produce a worrying whine.

He simply nods

“Umm, Bootleg?” Firestorm asked, “I don’t think a Scrapmaker is supposed to make that kind of sound.”

“No,” Bootleg agrees. “No it ain’t.”

Piston slowly walks his way over to him, stepmother boxes and bots.
“I’ve never met someone from Bellator. Is there a… Specific kind of military tactic style that you would use?”

“I recommend turning that thing off ASAP before it malfunctions.” Firestorm said, tensing up to find cover if the thing goes out of control.

“Depends, on what our first move is,” he replied casually