Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Maximus waited impatiently for the functionalist shuttle. Axis was by his side.

Flux agrees.

After racing through the armory, Zip grabs two rocket launchers, as Killstreak retrieves a shotgun and a curved blade.

OOC: Assuming those things are actually in the armory…

“either we cut off the head, or hold it in place to strangle it.”

“Zip, why?” Cargo asks his partner as Zip reenters, lugging two massive weapons across the hangar.

“Revolutions always require explosives. Haven’t you seen the Onderon episodes?” Zipline explains.

“No, in fact.”

Coalburn folds the deck back up and returns them to Cargo.

Dicius and Hecate were in the hangar, silently looking and studying everybody. Hecate was a little worried: they were going to make a revolution. Ironjaw was also there, yawning bored.

Skorn and Spokes took the Enigma of Combination and ran to Giffin’s hab suit. The two are going to make him a prank.

Warya and Hornblow tried all this time to find Daybrake, but they were always failing, after another failed attempt, Warya lost her patience and commed Daybrake.
“Daybrake! Where the hell are you!? We are a little bored to walk around the ship with a death body trying to find you!”
@Chromeharpoon

Chopbot was looking for his master.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Dicius and Hecate could probably see Hammer as well in the hangar.

The two saw him since he entered, but didn’t really reacted in any way. They were mostly talking to each other.

“Come again?” requests Daybreak, “did you say you were carrying a dead body?”

“Yes!” Warya said exasperated. “Yes, we do!”

Firestorm was still in the hanger.

Seraphicon was going deeper and deeper into the ship, nearing the brig. The quiet was helping him calm down a bit.

1 Like

Daybreak reacted in just about the way one would expect her to.

“Who is it?” she asked, worried. “When did it happen? And how?”

Primus, why now, of all times?

After a while Chopbot passed the hangar and saw a lot of people inside, including Firestorm. He entered in and went to him.

W: “I don’t know, is the pilot woman. Hornblow found her in the engine room.”

Daybreak was able to piece together what happened from Beta Maxx’s earleir reports. She was slightly relieved, since there likely was still part of Clara left on Cybertron.

“though failure of the cog team, will probably lead to a siege.”

1 Like

Since he heard the discussion, he decided to show his military value as well.

“Excuse me, name is Hammer. I think I could provide you with the help you need, since I’m from Bellator and I am no stranger to military tactics.” said Hammer politely.

OOC: You said we can interact, then here you go @ace

“hm? What’s your rank?”

“Well if you count warrior as a rank, then here you go. Now I might not be a general but I was trained in military tactics, and I had have outsmarted my opponents multiple times. Now if you would explain me your plan on how you are planning to strike the enemy, I’ll be able to provide solutions to back up your plan.” said Hammer with the out most respect.

he seems confident, maybe to much so… he contemplated. “Very well, you’re to assist Piston after he bombs the factory.”

The ship begins to descend, bound for the underside of one of the free continents.