Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Wait a minute. So does this mean I’ll get to fight sooner or later?”
Maximus asked.

“Who put the large bot in charge ?” said Hammer asking Seraphicon. As he meant General Ichor “Although that plan must work perfectly in sink. So we will need two dispatch teams, one to keep them distracted as the other team does their part of the plan. So we will need a strike team and a stealth team.”

Seraphicon shrugs and nods, “I would rather not discuss it.” He said, “Such things go against my order and its ways.”

The Angelicons did indeed practice combat but they mainly used it as a way to help focus themselves and learn self-control and discipline. War wasn’t something they advocated and rarely expressed interest participating in, if at all. The Order’s duties include protecting and preserving sacred sites and artifacts, sometimes having to use their weapons rather than words to drive off thieves and others that would dare defile these sacred things.

The main exception has been the Primal Basilica on Cybertron because it was rather obvious who would most likely end up still standing if The Angelicon Order attacked the Heralds; the total destruction of the Angelicons that attacked the Heralds of Unicron and their bodies revived as undead servants to them.

1 Like

“that’s if negotiation fails,” he said, before turning to Hammer, “I’m a general, making me the best fit for the job. Unless you have high qualifications.”

Killstreak enters the hangar. She thought no one would be able to recognize her, but Zip instantly stands up from his fame and runs to her. He keeps silent for a moment, and begins laughing: they are about the same height now.

2 Likes

“Perhaps one of the factories said drones are manufactured in?” Flux suggests. “Or perhaps one of the wells they’ve sealed? We certainly have our options.”

“Wait. If that happens does that mean I’ll get to change back?”

Firestorm noticeably twitched at that, like someone just broke a very precious thing to him.

“They…sealed…a Well?” He asked softly and clearly, his tone laced with anger.

“Hmm, well in war. I have a tactical advantage, since I am from Bellator it was my top priority to study military tactics. If I wanted I could have become a general…” said Hammer chuckling.

OOC: Would Hammer know that the Angelicons practiced combat ?

OOC: unless he had met Father Auros on Primogenitum or heard about the Angelicons somehow before this; otherwise, not likely. I just threw that in as a bit of world building for Angelicons.

IC: Seraphicon was looking even more disgusted having heard that the Functionalists had sealed off several Wells.

“Multiple, I’m sad to report,” affirms Flux. “It’s easier to manage the population when cold construction is the primary means of reproduction.”

Hammer looked worried. “Hey, is everything alright ? Since we talked about this subject, you are acting kinda strange.”

Firestorm’s Plasma Launcher Cannon started to hum and glow with an angry light. “That takes a special kind of stupid and mental sickness/instability.” He growled.

“I’ll just say that what these ‘Functionalists’ are doing goes against everything Angelicons and The Covenant of Primus stand for and it is very difficult for me to not want to throw them all into an acid lake to join Nova Prime in the fiery torment of The Pit.” Seraphicon said to Hammer, trying to keep his emotions in check.

“Don’t worry, Seraphicon. I’ll make sure that these Functionalists pay, but first I must have the comment courtesy to give them a chances of redemption. If they do so ignor it, they will join in the pit.” said Hammer assuring that to Seraphicon. Making a second promise which he intends to keep.

OOC: Is the pit kinda like hell ? Don’t all Transformers when they die go to the Allspark ?

OOC: from what little I know, that pretty much sums up what The Pit is: the Transformers equivalent to the grecoroman underworld’s Fields of Punishment/Tartarus.

In a way, I guess The Allspark can be likened to the Underworld ruled by Hades/Pluto in that it has areas that are basically Heaven and Heck.

IC: “Yes,” said the Angelicon, “They deserve to be given every chance at redemption.”

OOC: That’s interesting thanks for the information.

IC:

“But like all rouge bots do, they don’t take into consideration that their spark is on the brink of life and death.
And they take us, bots which are willing to give them a chance at redemption, like we’re fools and that we’re not serious about it…huh…terrorist…” said Hammer to Seraphicon, while mocking the Functionalists.

@BlackBeltGamer98

1 Like

OOC: I think Autocorrect scrambled things up in your post.

IC: Seraphicon was trying to calm down, he did not want to be set off and end up doing something he’d regret later.

“I agree but I think I need to take a moment to cool down my temper.” He said," Hopefully, I won’t be gone long; it’ll just be a stroll around the ship to try and take my mind off all this for a little while." He explained.

(@MichaelTheLightBringer)

“Alright, you do that then.” said Hammer as he could relate to that.

“Till we meet again, soon hopefully.” said Hammer smiling giving his right hand to shake, Seraphicon’s right hand.

(@BlackBeltGamer98)

“let’s strike at as many Wells as possible, while having Piston bomb the primary factory. This needs to feel like the genuine strike. And if they’re won all the better.”

1 Like

Seraphicon accepts the handshake and begins to leave the hanger, hoping that taking this metaphorical hike would help calm him down.

1 Like