Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Slag you.” murmured Hecate.

“Huh, politics. Always wanting to sound like you are turning the world into a better place. But in fact you aren’t.” thought Hammer aloud.

Piston scowled. He grabbed the nearest screen and crushed it between his hands. “Simplify that.”

1 Like

“To each and every spark you don’t slaughter,” Cargo specifies for the terrorist.

1 Like

The Functionist leader’s calm facade begins to crack as he goes on.

“It saddens me to see so many of you resisting progress, and clinging to flawed and ancient tradition. What you fight so fervently against is not merely Functionism, but the seas of time and progress themselves! You will only be swallowed beneath the waves, lest you yield to the ebb and flow of the natural order of the cosmos.”

“Truly, I find it ironic how descendants of Amalgamous Prime so adamantly resist change.”

And with that, the broadcast ends.

“Kinda melodramatic, if ya ask me,” comments Boolteg. “An’ he enunciates like its’ goin’ outta style!”

Hammer was not having it, he couldn’t wait to put a stop to this. And start the revolution.

OOC: Hey that brings me back to the French Meme video which I watched, we are like the french starting a revolution. Vive la revolution

Zip throws his net gun at a screen, sending Coalburn to drag it back for him.

“What a chump,” the former growls.

Ironjaw eyed Coalburn as he did so.

Coalburn, with net gun hanging from his jaws, notices this. “Yeah?”

“Just watching you, Dinobot.”
He said, shrugging.
“You know that that thing could have taken its net all by itself.”

“I know. But friends do things for each other,” Coalburn says, dropping the gun on top of Zipline.

“Friends.”
Ironjaw repeated. He wanted to say ‘how could somebody be friend with a Dinobot?’ but something inside him was making him to shut up.
OOC: Remember that Ironjaw is racist towards the Dinobots.

1 Like

A rumbling is felt as another continent slows as it slides close. The two “landmasses” begin to circle each other, before conjoining into one larger mass with a loud, sharp cracking sound. The Mutan citizens continue about their day, used to this procedure, however Bootleg is caught by surprise.

“Holy mother-!” he swears, jolting.

Ichor, caught completely off gaurd, fell over, “…ow”

“Language,” Cargo scolds, trying to regain balance.

Zipping falls on to Killstreak’s shoulder. She responds by pushing him facefirst to the ground.

Coalburn, besides surprised, remains unaffected.

1 Like

“Not used to something like that, eh?” Flux assumes. “Yeah, that happens all the time here.”

Hammer fell down, but he quickly regain his balance and he stood up.

Ichor slowly pulled himself up

As the party enters the city, many a passerby regard them warmly. Despite the Functionists’ efforts to isolate Muto, news of some of the relic hunters’ escapades had still reached the planet.

Melieon quickly transformed back into his robot mode and shot at the two drones.