Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Piston transformed into a monster truck. “If any of you need assistance walking, let me know.”
His engine rumbled as Piston drove with the group.

Hammer was happy to see that they regard the Relic Hunters warmly.

The planet was most fascinating seeing how it changes form constantly.

Hammer still followed the group, while looking and expecting the area. Seeing if there are any Functionlist there, planning to attack the group while they least expect it.

Seraphicon flew to join them. He looked a bit calmer but wasn’t exactly happy either.

Firestorm was walking with the others.

He was looking angry, hearing the words of the Functionalists’ leader; the Amalgamous Prime he knew would never have condoned this. This would be where the guy would scare the Spark out of them and give them a lecture they would never forget.

Warya transformed into wasp mode and followed the group from above. Chopbot took his place on Hornblow and invited his master (@BlackBeltGamer98) to do the same. Ironjaw was standing in front of the others, followed by Dicius and Hecate.

The new being finished drinking the 50th bottle of Energex, but surprisingly, it only warmed him up. He was only barely drunk. He took another one and continued his drinking.

Sparkplug was standing in his cell, not knowing what was going to happen to him.

Firestorm accepted the invitation and climbed onto Hornblow.

The two drones are destroyed.

@BlackBeltGamer98 @Ace @MichaelTheLightBringer @meepinater @Toa_Vladin @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @MaxinePrimal @Jcton

Our heroes are led to the capitol building- a three-story structure made of muted green metal with a domed roof and four towers extending from the sides.

“So, that’s the building we get to storm,” thinks Zipline.

“Um… I think that’s the building we’re based in,” Cargo argues.

“What? Rebellions aren’t supposed to have nice things!” Zip protests.

“Wonder who’s base that is.” thought Hammer, as he walked together with the group.

“I’m sorry to disappoint,” Flux jests to Zipline. “I apologize for managing my little movement improperly.”

Asrar looks at the building. He sighs, grinning. I get to conquer something? Fun, conquest is my spark.
S.Steel kept an eye on Asrar, he liked to keep his suspicions close.
Adversary was shortly behind Symphony Steel.
Headsight and Soundrange stuck together, since they were multi-changers.
Windstripe was a bit ahead of the group, looking at the building.

“What matters is that people are being kept safe and something is being done to stop those psychotic maniacs.” Firestorm said, some venom in his tone due to his feeling that Amalgamous Prime would be appalled, outraged and disgusted by all this.

Seraphicon kept quiet, he wanted to try and calm down but the mission took precedence; that meant he had to keep with the others, even if all everything the Functionalists did and said was getting him angry.

“I must ask, Flux,” Daybreak says to Muto’s rightful leader, “while we are more than willing to help you retake your world-”

“-You’ve come here for the Scythe of Amalgamous Prime, I know,” Flux finishes. “If I had it, I’d give it to you here and now, believe me.”

“Then where is it ?” asked Hammer as he heard their conversation.

“Why do I have a feeling that our enemies have it?” Firestorm asked, figuring that there was a pattern: if the leader of a colony didn’t have the relic on hand to give immediately, it either needed to be earned it was in the possession of an enemy.

3 Likes

Piston adds on, “But we are glad to help you get it.”

“So it would seem that we have two objectives, getting the relic and give the people their world back.” pointed Hammer out.

“I got a sinkin’ feelin’,” Bootleg comments.

“Unfortunately, that is indeed the case,” Flux confirms. “The Functionist council took it from me in their uprising.”

2 Likes

Firestorm facepalmed, “I am not liking this already, not after the previous time we had to do something similar.” He said.

The Headmaster Knight was referring to Spirabilis/the Emberstone.

Thankfully, we are not in the company of those guys anymore and they can’t bungle up another relic retrieval. he thought.

OOC: no offense to you, Ace, but Firestorm wouldn’t let go of that very quickly.

1 Like

“Don’t worry I’ll do my best together with the others to get the relic, and free this world from their tyranny.” said Hammer.

Seraphicon lands and joins them, “Trust me, I want to see to it personally that justice is served.” The Angelicon seemed to still be angry but a bit calmer than before.

1 Like