Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“I knew they were dead when I came back but I guess, deep down, I didn’t want to believe it; as if they were all alive and well to tell me this was all a dream or that I wasn’t gone long.” He said as he cried.

Keeping close to Bootleg, Seraphicon followed Axis and Maximus.

2 Likes

“Oh. Wow. I uh, wasn’t expecting this.”
Axis was surprised by the extra attention. She was used to having a lot of eyes on her from back in her days in the gladiator arena, but this level of respect was something new.

2 Likes

Piston kneels down besides Firstorm. “Look. Their faces are calm. They were at peace. They moved on, yes, but to a better place. I’m not going to say you should be happy, but rather know that you will See them, in person. It is only a matter of time.”
Having said his piece, Piston falls silent and sits by Firestorm.

1 Like

Bootleg, Ironclad, and Razorwing follow Maximus, Axis, Seraphicon, and the rest.

“I’d like to see Predaking give you weird looks now. Apex even!”

“Come on. Don’t be ridiculous.”

“I’m serious. The way I see it you’ve moved to the top of the food chain.”

3 Likes

Dark’s side showed pain, “He’ll get the good afterlife; I’ll be the luckiest Spark if I even get considered to go to The Pit but who am I kidding?” Dark said.

“I’m more likely gonna meet Unicron and join the Antispark kicking and screaming.” He seemed actually defeated.

1 Like

“I wouldn’t make any bets just yet,” Beta Maxx says cryptically. “That’s all I can say.”

2 Likes

“Nope. Going on this.mission is gonna do the opposite! You are working to save the world from the heralds, the very thing that Primus wants gone. Plus, you are one of the most righteous and just of our crew. You would be the first in line to see Primus.”

“I’m a Dark Spark.” Dark said. “I wasn’t born from your Allspark.” He took a breath, “I was made to destroy, not create like all of you.”

“Unfortunately, Dark has a point.” Firestorm said, “I hate to say it but there is very little chance he won’t go to the Antispark when we pass away.”

“Told you.” Dark said, “I’m doomed.”

“But,” Firestorm said, “That small chance is one I’m going to make sure becomes as likely as possible; I’d make a poor Knight if I gave up on myself.”

Dark tried to say something then found the words, “Do you try to make me feel sick?”

“No,” Firestorm replied, “I’m trying to save you.”

He stands up and walks to Prima and pays his respects in fluent Ancient. The translation consisted of recounting Knight adventures of the original 12 and Prima, filling in the Prime of what happened to the present day and giving a bittersweet goodbye that he choked on, shedding more tears.

2 Likes

“Screw the antispark. You’re here, now, helping out. Your destroying has good intentions here.”
Piston said. “Now, let’s get the shield. The universe needs saving, and I’m not leaving without you.”

1 Like

“Let the guys upstairs decide?” Dark asked as he tried to lossen the shield, “I’ve heard that a lot.”

“Remind me to have you guys extract my Dark Spark when we get back to the ship.” Dark said.

1 Like

Piston assisted in taking the shield.

The Skyboom Shield was easy to grab.

1 Like

Piston took the shield and offered it to Firestorm. “You’re the knight. You should have it.”

OOC: GTG, see ya

1 Like

Firestorm doesn’t let go. “I’d like to carry it; for sentimental reasons.” He said.

OOC: wait, apart from being able to tank hits from Star Sabers and Requiem Blasters, what can the Sky Boom Shield do?

1 Like

As Absolution pays notice to the Prime and his Knights, she gives only a quick glance and no reaction, but rather keeps with the group.

Cargo watches the two Eukarians with subtle joy. “Perhaps the Matrix deserves another try?” @MaxinePrimal

OOC: Here’s what else it can do:

IC: The Skyboom Shield miraculously displayed little indication of its’ advanced age.

1 Like

“Oh, uh… Maybe.”
Axis said a little nervously.

OOC: GTG soon, caroling.

IC: Firestorm keeps his grip on the relic.

1 Like

Piston steps back, hands raised. “Hey, it’s okay. No need to be so… Possessive.”

Ooc: ooh, caroling! Have fun!