Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

OOC: I did have fun. Happy Holidays, everyone!

IC: “Sorry,” Firestorm said, “It’s like I don’t want to lose something that my leaders and mentors used that means a lot to me.”

“A bird’s nest on a certain puppet’s nose couldn’t beat that guess.” Dark said, snarling as usual. It seemed to be a coping mechanism for him.

1 Like

“I perfectly understand. Plus, it’s not like I need it. Not with this armor.” He lifts his arm and flexes.
“Now, shall we leave and regroup with our friends?”

“Please, before the Driller Worms decide we’re all on their menu again.” Dark said.

1 Like

“Those pests? Those are a little easy for my taste.”

“I can count at least five times you almost became lunch for those things.” Dark said.

“We’re not out of the cybernetic forest yet.” Firestorm reminds his counterpart.

1 Like

"And I can count six times that I didn’t become.lunch, and instead obliterated the worms. "

“Still doesn’t negate the fact I mentioned earlier.” Dark said, seeing he was getting a reaction, “We saved you at least twice.”

“After I saved you three times.” Piston retorts, a smile forming on his face.

“Still had to save your giant tailpipe.” Dark said.

“Boys, let’s not argue in front of the younglings.” Firestorm said, trying to put a funny end to it before it got out of hand.

1 Like

“Younglings? Oh, you must mean the short guy in front of me.” Piston says over his shoulder as he leaves the room.

"I may not look it but, I’m older than all of you combined." they said.

1 Like

Piston waves his hand in an ‘I don’t care’ way. "We have worms to exterminate. Come on, or I’ll get a head start. "

“No!” Firestorm said firmly, “I see no need to do so; they know how strong our small number is and now will likely not dare to attack the Knights for fear of exponentially more death to their kind.”

“They respect strength and we have shown it to them and they also avoided Prima’s tomb because of the same thing; they remembered his strength and respect it by not disturbing his rest.” He told Piston.

“Understood.” Piston acknowledged, returning to his calculating and thoughtful demeanor. “Would you like a ride, so as to get to the city faster? I have a very spacious cargo bay in plane mode.”

1 Like

“Indeed.” Firestorm said, walking up to the Mutan.

Dark resurfaced, “We should chat again; it was fun.”

1 Like

“Perhaps, once we arrive in the city.”
Piston walked out into the area in front of the tomb and transformed into plane mode.

Ooc: should we wait for Chrome?

1 Like

Firestorm made sure to board quickly.

OOC: probably a good idea; this feels like a good point to pause for the night.

1 Like

With the Star Saber and the Skyboom Shield now in our heroes’ possession, the NPCs begin to lead their respective groups back to Machaera.

Hammer and Hydro Rex said nothing they placed their respective weapons on their backs and they followed the Star Saber group back to Machaera.

“So who knows where the matrix is right now?”
Axis asked.