Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Uh, I think its’ still on the ship,” Bootleg replies.

The two teams continue to travel. Hopefully they’d reach Machaera early tomorrow morning.

Back in Machaera, the gates to the city burst open, and a swarm of Terrorcons begin to pour into the streets, flanked by the four Heralds of Unicron.

“You know, this wouldn’t take nearly as long if we could all fly.”
Maximus commented.

“My partner did not feel like joining us, as inconvenient as that may be.”

Hydro and Hammer continued walking.

“Well what a twisted, ey ?” said Hydro Rex.

“Well yeah, I never thought a Predacon would have been deemed worthy. But well like someone once told me. The universe holds unexpected surprises.” said Hammer.

“Huh…he must have been somewhat of a wise bot, was he not ?” he asked.

“Yeah…you could say that.” said Hammer as he continued walking.

Hydro Rex smirks. “I gotta say it to ya, you met some bots in your life.”

Hammer chuckles as so did Hydro. As they continued walking.

Piston takes off, with Firestorm and Beta Maxx in his cargo bay.
@Chromeharpoon
@BlackBeltGamer98

OOC: considering the absolute cacophony of alarms that this attack likely tripped, would Firestorm be notified of the attack?

IC: Seraphicon smiled, happy for the group in their mission so far.

Firestorm sat down in a seat within Piston’s cargo bay and awaited for either their arrival or something to happen.

1 Like

OOC: perhaps. If Father Auros is still in Machaera, I’d imagine he’s taking up arms, too.

IC: Beta Maxx reclines within the cargo bay.

1 Like

“Primus preserve us.” Father Auros said as he saw not only the Terrorcons but the Heralds of Unicron as well. He calls for his Angelicons to take up arms and defend the city. The Angelicon activated a distress signal for the relic hunters.

1 Like

“You know what, I think me and my hero here will go fly ahead. The rest of you can catch up.”
Maximus said, taking to the skies. Axis on his back.

Hydro Rex sees the distress signal. “Hey that’s a distress signal, but for what ?” he asked.

“It only could be a possible explanation. The Heralds.” he said.

Hammer transforms into his jet mode and Hydro transformed into his Dino mode and they were going faster to the City.

Piston transformed mid-air and ejected Beta and Firestorm. He pulled out his hammer and fired the boosters, speeding towards the ground.
plays immigrant song
@BlackBeltGamer98.
@Chromeharpoon
Ooc: I’m on my tablet, so I can’t access music right now.

2 Likes

OOC: one of these days we’re gonna need to use Seven Nation Army or something from Metal Gear Revengeance(?) (an example from that soundtrack is Rules of Nature).

IC: Firestorm began readying himself for the fight.

Seraphicon also received the signal and began to move as fast as he safely could to keep up with Hammer.

2 Likes

Maximus clearly picking up that something was wrong, he went to maximum speed going to the city.

Ironclad and Razorwing follow in beast mode.

The two teams reach Machaera early next morning. The rising sun shines faintly through a fog that rolls over the sea between the two continents. Through the fog, cast in the sun’s red-orange rays, were legions of the undead.

Those returning from Prima’s tomb would find the bridge back to Machaera crawling with Terrorcons, led by Megabolt.

Those with the Star Saber would find their bridge blocked by Infernocus and more of the undead.

OOC: what’s better than a Ragnarok-style bridge fight? TWO Ragnarok-style bridge fights!

3 Likes

Ooc: ooh, seven nation army. Also, firestorm is flying through the air very fast, in the direction of the heralds.

As Piston flew, music blares out of the speakers installed in monster truck form. (Seven nation army) He directs his attack at Megabolt. When he gets within audible range, Piston quips, "hello there. " and swings the hammer down towards the Herald
@Chromeharpoon
Ooc: yes! Thank you so much!

1 Like

“Standing by for launch!” Firestorm yelled as he hopped into the cockpit of his Transtector, “Who are you going with?” He asked Beta Maxx.

Seraphicon moved to be between the undead and Axis. He trusted her ability to fight but he had a job to protect the Prime Relics as an Angelicon.

Hammer fired four rockets in total at Infernocus. Hydro fired at the undead with his fire breath.

Maximus flew over the city wall. Axis on his back with the Star Saber in hand. They appeared like holy valkyrie riding into battle on a winged horse.

A storm cloud began to form over the city.

1 Like

Firestorm soon found himself outside and in the air, “Okay, that’s one way to launch.” He muttered as he had the engines fire and head to meet the dark army.

When he is almost to the ground, he lands in front of the other relic hunters in robot mode, holding the Sky Boom Shield ready to defend his allies.

(He is now the head of his Transtector.)

1 Like

Once over the city, Axis stood on her feet. She dove off of Maximus’ back and into the battle, going for Nemesis Prime.

Maximus curled himself into a living cannon ball and hurled himself at Ramjet. Three bolts of lightning struck his back as he fell.