Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Dicius created a thunderbolt and shot it towards Infernocus’ head.

“Take care of Infernocus, I’ll handle the minicon.” said Hammer.

Hammer charged his Rifle and he shot at Thunderclash the energy imitating was bright and fast.

Hydro reconfigures the armor into its first configuration. As he swung the electric whip at Infernocus to catch his arm as he shot at him with the blade which had the dark matter cannon built in.

OOC: @Chromeharpoon one question, what would happen if Hydro would change into his Dinobot mode ? Would it grand him like special abilities ?.

Axis made one swift motion. Putting all she had in this one attack. Slashing at his arm. Cutting it off if she could.

The bolt and cannon blast strike Infernocus, disorienting him. As the whip wraps around his arm, the larger combiner jerks the limb backward, flinging Hydro into the air. Using the Dinobot as a makeshift flail, he swings him at Dicius (@Toa_Vladin).

OOC: The Apex Armor prohibits transformation.

IC: [quote=“MaximusPrimal, post:8586, topic:46844, full:true”]
Axis made one swift motion. Putting all she had in this one attack. Slashing at his arm. Cutting it off if she could.
[/quote]

With a bright blue flash, Nemesis Prime’s right arm is cleanly severed, flying into the air as the false Prime howls, entirely from pain unlike any he had felt in many ages. The cleaved limb’s grip on the Dark Star Saber loosens, and both the appendage and weapon fall to the ground beside Nemesis, who looks at Axis with an expression of stark terror.

2 Likes

Dicius dodged and attempted to hit Infernocus with a wave of water twice his size.

She points the blade right at Nemesis Prime’s throat.
“I could finish this right now. If you know what’s good for you, you will run.”

She said in a cold serious tone.

“Go for his Spark.” Seraphicon said as he helped get some Terrorcons away from Auros.

Hydro then quickly gained his balance with the help of the jets and he came closer to Infernocus as he slashed at him with a strike wich was aimed to impale his spark.

Hammer saw it was no use so he placed his rifle up his back and he goes towards Thunderclash and he swung a devastating punch at him @Chromeharpoon

Axis looked at Nemesis, waiting for a response. Her expression was stern and rigid. There was no emotion behind her eyes. Nothing to read. Only a cold calculating mind focused on nothing but Nemesis, herself, and the blade in her hand.

“Kill him!”
Hornblow yelled from distance.

Ramjet materializes beside the doubled-over Nemesis Prime, who clutched the bleeding stump of his right shoulder. He leans against the mad herald as he rasps a choked laugh.

“You… you will come to regret showing me mercy, little one,” he promises, “Even Optimus Prime knew to strike me down when he had the chance.”

Grabbing the Dark Star Saber, Ramjet warps away, taking the rest of his brood with him.

5 Likes

Axis stood for a moment. Suddenly her stern and stoic attitude completely vanished. She fell to her knees and had to use the saber to support herself.

Maximus quickly ran to her side.

“Cowards,” Absolution mutters, heeding no attention to her team.

Cargo regathers his peacefulness, cannon steaming.

Dicius was surprised to see that Infernocus just dissipated.
“Not again…”

“Huh…they seem to do that, like a lot.” said Hammer.

Hydro Rex cheered. “Haha, take that you funky beast. Run while you still can, you ugly.” he said as he then deactivate the Apex Armor.

“Axis! Are you alright? Talk to me.”
Maximus spoke with a sense of urgency of worry.

Axis was silent. Her breath was deep, ragged, and forced.

Meanwhile, the notable NPCs had gathered around the blasted square where Axis and Nemesis had fought.

“…Okay,” says Bootleg, “somebody better’ve recorded that, 'cause that was awesome!”

“Certainly it was quite the spectacle to behold,” agrees Ironclad.

My characters also came there.

Cargo joins the crowd. “Certainly a battle to be told through history.”

“Provided we ensure that we have a future.” Seraphicon said as he removed his greatsword from a Terrorcon as it perished.