Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Seraphicon nods, “I’m just gonna sit here until the headache subsides.” Seraphicon said, trying to put a humorous spin on it.

He closes his eyes, Vector Prime, you are a brilliant one; protecting your colony by putting it into chronal/temporal (time based) flux like that. he thought.

1 Like

“OK, what the slag?!” yelled Ghympsy. “I thought somebody want to talk to me or somethin’!”

OOC: I hope that was on the comlink.

IC: Seraphicon felt his headache subside to a more manageable level and got up. “I wonder if Ghympsy is actually gonna talk with me this time?” He mutters.

OOC: It wasn’t.
IC: Ghympsy started to mess with his arm computer again.

Back in his room, Spokes started to have a headache.

Seraphicon begins heading for the brig.

Maximus collected a large amount of spare metal and stone on his way to the armory. He then got the Forge and struck the pile.

His intention was to make a somewhat larger than life statue depicting Axis holding the Star Saber above her head, as she did when she first claimed it in the lake. It would make a fantastic addition to their room.

2 Likes

Where he would find Ghympsy was tipeing something on his hand computer.

He knocks gently on the cell wall to request the hacker’s attention.

The statue is created, recreating the scene in all its’ glory. Every detail of Axis and the Star Saber were recreated, down to the last rivet, and the blade of the replica Star Saber even emitted a faint azure aura.

OOC: @MichaelTheLightBringer I’ll get to the stuff with Onyx in just a bit.

3 Likes

“Come in.” Ghympsy said without looking at him.

Seraphicon pulls up a chair so he could sit down and talk with Ghympsy from outside the cell, “I take it you know who I am.” He said.

Maximus was amazed. Far better than he was expecting. He transformed to beast mode and picked it up. The statue was a bit heavy, but nothing he couldn’t handle.

Maximus flew his creation to their Hab Suite and placed it in a back corner where it would be easily seen and noticeable from every other place in the room. With the hight of the blade, it barely fit, but it still looked amazing.

OOC: Is anyone still in the Hall of Champions?.. Also can we call it the Hall of Champions?

4 Likes

“Yeah…”

“And I’m afraid I have some ill news: it may not be possible to split you five into your own Sparks and be given your own bodies for a long while, if at all.” He said, “But, there is a chance, however small, it is possible and I will try to make it a reality.”

“I need your word, your vow, that you will work with us and I will do all I can to see if it’s possible to make good on my promise.” Seraphicon told him.

“Oh, but I don’t want another body.” he said with an innocent voice.

“Mayor told me how each of you want to have your own bodies and I want you all to be able to be free to live life as you see fit.” Seraphicon said. “I offer you that freedom you crave and a chance to have your’s and your counterparts’ names go down in history as those who helped save all Cybertronian life from those that seek to wipe it out from existence.” Seraphicon told him. “As heroes.”

“You want to cooperate?” Ghympsy said as he suddenly stopped typing and looked at Seraphicon.

1 Like

“Help us save the universe and I promise you that I’ll do everything I can to find a way to fulfill my promise.” Seraphicon said to him with a nod, being perfectly honest. (@Toa_Vladin)

Hammer was now standing within a cave that opened out to a narrow cliff, overlooking a vast, grassy plain. It was a clear, moonlit Eukarian night, and Onyx Prime could be seen standing at the edge of the cliff, his arms limp at his sides as he looked up into the starry sky. The Triptych Mask he wore on his face shifted constantly between its’ three faces as he observes the goings-on of all creation, and perhaps beyond…

2 Likes

Hammer walked out of the cave heading towards Onyx Prime, as he reached him he spoke to him.

“Onyx Prime, may I speak with you ?” he asked the Lord of the Beasts’s politely.