Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Hammer still admired everyone’s statue, but he was interested if his latest battle with Nemesis would show as he searched for it.

“What are you searching for ?” asked Hydro Rex.

“You just wait and see.” said Hammer.

(@Chromeharpoon)

1 Like

A large monument depicted minatures of our heroes recreating their skirmish with the Heralds of Unicron on Astrum around the Astral Caminus.

Seraphicon thinks for a moment, they had two known colonies left to reach but one more, Trecedum, was bothering him. He nods, having decided on a course of action.

Firestorm looks at a monument to his most recent battle, the shell from Megabolt ricocheting off the Sky Boom Shield as he drew his sword.

Auros was still writing, making revisions and additions as he went.

1 Like

Hammer stood still as he watched the events and his ferocious duel with Nemesis.

“Wow…” said Hydro in the back. “You fought this guy too…” said Hydro as he knew that Nemesis was the strongest from them all, and Hammer stood his ground despite the odds not always favoring him.

“I did.” said Hammer. “He is strong as the rumors say, Rex. Someone like him…should not be underestimated, and you should never…let your guard down.” he said

“Now this demonstrates how strong you actually are…” said Hydro as he then thought.

He then must of held back when he punched me…if he didn’t held his punch back. My head wouldn’t be attached to my body right now, it would go flying as my lifeless body fell to the ground. he thought but then he stopped as his friend started speaking again.

“And maybe if I am worthy, I would be able to have a rematch with him and balance the scale of things even more to our advantage. He said I reminded him of Megatronus…” said Hammer.

“Oh yeah, you told me a lot about that, in our early days. Does it bother you ?” asked Hydro concerned about his friend.

“No.” he said. “Not at all, my only fear would that be…if I am not worthy enough to be someone which actually reminds people of him.” said Hammer.

“Hey, don’t you worry.” said Hydro as he placed his arm on his shoulder. “In my eyes, you earned the respect and honor to actually be called “The Son of Megatornus”.”

Hammer smiled. “Thanks.”

“Your welcome.” said Hydro as he and Hammer were looking at Hammer’s fight with Nemesis.

OOC: If I recall correctly @BlackBeltGamer98 Firestorm called Hammer the son of Megatronus…it was a neat touch, to be honest. So thanks.

1 Like

OOC: yup. Sons often take after their fathers but are always noticeably different from them. Hammer is the same way; he bears many similarities to Megatronus that Firestorm knew of but there were just as many things that differed between the two.

IC: Seraphicon takes one final look at the statues, a proud and very awestruck expression on his face, before turning to leave; He had some things to find.

2 Likes

" 'Ey, there’s us!" Bootleg calls to Salvage, pointing to a monument that featured the junk duo.

2 Likes

Seraphicon arrives at the armory and walks to the statue of Onyx, something had been bothering him for a while now, ever since he went to Vector Sigma, and he wanted those answers now.

He reaches out to take the Tryptich Mask to find two things: how to find Aevum (I think that’s Vector’s colony) and if Trecedum did exist.

1 Like

While Maximus looked at all the different statues and paintings depicting their accomplishments, he suddenly had an idea. He bolted out of the room and rushed to the armory.

He would see Seraphicon putting the Tryptich Mask to his face.

How do I find your colony, Vector Prime? he thought.

OOC: I won’t be surprised if Seraphicon gets a really bad migraine from the answer to this question.

1 Like

The Triptych Mask shifts into the face of Farsight, showing a planet encased in a city of black metal and blue light. The surface of the planet was constantly changing, though it wasn’t in the transforming manner of Muto; it was more akin to watching a timelaspe that occasionally rewound, sped up, and slowed at random moments. The coordinates for Aevum run through his mind; it was the next colony after Bellator.

2 Likes

The sensation of the time loop was giving Seraphicon a nasty headache and he removes the Tryptich Mask, stumbling a bit.

Hammer and Hydro Rex then leave the room and they go Hammer’s room, as they walked through the hallway, there was Hammer room and besides his room there was a free room for Hydro to take and make it his own.

“Now this is my room.” said Hammer as he pointed to it. “And that is your room.” he said pointing to Hydro’s room.

“Okay, I got it.”

OOC: @Chromeharpoon os the Triptych Mask out of energy, or is still has some left over ? Because I would actually like to talk with Onyx well about Hammer’s “condition”

OOC: unless you’re talking with Primus, I don’t think it runs out of power but there is a maximum time limit for non-Primes when they use it.

The main exception we have encountered so far is when we’ve talked with Primus using the Mask; He is, theoretically to this TTV MB user, able to make that time limit become indefinite.

IC: Seraphicon sat down at the foot of Onyx’s statue, trying to calm his racing and aching mind.

1 Like

OOC: no.

^This.

IC: Beta Maxx would not know of Optimus Prime’s current status. Like Vector Sigma, he had been unable to gain insight into Optimus or his whereabouts for ages.

1 Like

OOC: Hey I have an idea…wouldn’t the God of Transformers know how to combat the rage and all that ?

Hydro enters his room and he immediately liked it as he jumped on his bed, making himself at home.

“It would seem you will fit in just fine.” said Hammer.

“Oh yeah, this is sweet home. Oh and Hammer.” he said.

“Hmm?”

“Mi casa, sue casa.” said Hydro.

Hammer chuckled and said.“Thanks but I have my own room, now while you make yourself comfortable I’ll be doing somethings.”

“What things ?” he asked.

“Bye-Bye.” said Hammer as he already left his room and was heading towards the Armory.

1 Like

OOC: probably but I think it wouldn’t hurt to ask for Onyx’s thoughts on the matter as well. Megatronus did recommend the first Beastformer for a reason.

IC: Seraphicon closed his eyes as he took deep breaths to try and calm his mind. His headache was slowly diminishing but still present.

2 Likes

The statue of Prima in the armory stows the Skyboom Shield on its’ back, and holds the Star Saber out with both hands as though presenting the blade to whoever walked up to the statue and tried to take it.

1 Like

OOC: Okay.

Hammer arrived at the Armory and he was looking for the Mask but he could see Seraphicon.

“Hey, where is the mask ?” asked Hammer.

OOC: Oh I’ll try that out when I finish my audience with Onyx.

1 Like

Seraphicon waves tiredly and holds it up, “Pro tip: don’t go looking for Aevum with it unless you are okay with getting a massive headache.” He warned.

1 Like

Hammer takes the mask. “Oh it looks like it most of hurt, actually I’m wanting to have a audience with Onyx himself. So excuse me, I’ll see you when I’m back.” said Hammer as he placed the Triptych Mask on him and he activates it, wishing to talk with Onyx.

“Onyx, here I come.” said Hammer. (@Chromeharpoon)