Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

As Hammer and Hydro exit the fortress within. Hammer removed Requiem Blaster from his forearm.

Hammer’s eyes and body would stop glowing red and he returns to his normal look.

Hydro was besides Hammer he placed his hand on his friends shoulder. “Everything alright?” he asked.

“Yes…” he said felling the power leaving his body. “I haven’t felt that kind of power since a very long time.” said Hammer as he placed the Requiem Blaster unto his back, holstering it.

2 Likes

Whetstone walks alongside the group, while Myriad flies low overhead in helicopter form.

2 Likes

Firestorm hopped onto the tank and yelled to everyone, “Time to burn rubber and get out of this place!”

1 Like

Bootleg, Ironclad, Razorwing, and Beta Maxx enter.

Bootleg attempts to operate the controls for the tank’s weapons.

As soon as Coalburn exits, he begins a massive coughing fit, smoke shooting from his jaws. Zipline pats his back in comfort.

The controls resist the Junkion. “My apologies; I prefer to handle my weapons myself.”
The tank starts to move forwards.

1 Like

“Come on lets hop in.” said Hydro. “You look pretty exhausted.”

“I do?” he asked.

“Yes you do, now lets get in.” said Hydro which Hammer nods in response as he and Hydro entered inside, as they leaned back and sat on their seats. (@meepinater)

1 Like

Seraphicon remained with Axis and Maximus to keep them safe seeing as Maximus was likely carrying the injured Axis on him.

1 Like

Bootleg sighs and leans back in his seat, yielding.

Cargo and Zipline fuse, floating above the others.

Killlstrak stands on top of Coalburn’s back, surfing on the beast.

Spokes was waiting for the gladiator to get fully healed.
@Chromeharpoon

Firestorm looked for Chopbot, hoping his apprentice was still with them.

The Seacon was right behind him.

1 Like

Firestorm was very relieved to see he was still alive. “So, how does it feel to be among the first to have survived getting the Requiem Blaster of the fortress?” He asked, trying to be funny.

@meepinater The NPCs disembark from Piston and begin to journey back to Duellum.

By now, Ear-piercer was repaired.

2 Likes

Hammer looks at Firestorm and smiles. “…it feels like a tremendous honor.” said Hammer feeling proud and happy as he got the Blaster and everyone was safe.

“Well in my words.” said Hydro with a smirk.“It feels awesome!” he exclaimed. “Right Hammer?” he asked hoping that his friend will finally say awesome, since he never said that word in his life before.

“Yes Rex.” replied Hammer. “It feels awesome.” said Hammer smiling.

1 Like

“So, when is it my turn with the gun?” Zip asks his companion.

“If I have anything to do with it, never.”

“No fun.”

“It can destroy planets, Zipline. I don’t think even you would want to kill that many people.”

“Wait, so it is a baby Death Star? You could not have made me want it more.”

3 Likes

Firestorm has the Transtector turn into its cannon mode and attaches it to Piston’s tank form, hopefully not throwing him off-balance. He sits and tries to calm down, the group was out of the fortress and had the Requiem Blaster. He wondered if it would be a good idea to see if they could acquire some stuff from the colony ship here but they had the Requiem Blaster, why would they need to grab anything else?

He looks at Zipline, “I advise you be especially careful regarding the Requiem Blaster.” He warned, “While it has power to destroy on a catastrophic level it comes at a cost: the energy can potentially destroy the user if they are not careful; only Megatronus has ever been able to wield its absolute full power without destroying himself and I believe that will remain the case.”

1 Like

“You will get to try it out, when we arrive on the Excalibur.” said Hammer to Zipline. “However do note that the Requiem Blaster will constantly try to overwhelm you with its power, if things are getting worse I and Firestorm would be there to help if needed.” Hammer said in a polite tone.

“I want it even more now.”

“Bad idea…” Killstreak warns into the comms.

1 Like