Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“What fight?” asked Dicius.
“The Minicons are fighting in the arena.”
“Wait, what?”

Bellator’s colony ship rested within the largest well on the planet, inside a split peak.

Ear-piercer prepares herself in a ready room.

2 Likes

Spokes was with her.
“So remember: you will control water and electricity.”

“Uh-huh,” Ear-piercer replies. “Anything else I should know?”

“You can fly, you are bulletproof, you have two plasma cannons, you have two thrusters on the lower legs, a screen where we can give you informations. You’ll see.”

D: “So the Minicons are fighting the arena?”
H: “Yup. That’s why they didn’t come with us.”
Hec: “Interesting. I’d like to see them.”
I: “Me too.”

1 Like

“Huh. Neat,” Ear-piercer replies.

Firestorm excuses himself from the group and begins to fly over to there, being careful to not startle anyone.

Ear-piercer begins to walk out to the arena. @Toa_Vladin

Spokes followed her. Giffin and Skorn approached them.
Sk: “This is going to be good!”
G: “I hope so.”

On the other end of the arena was Grapeshot, wielding a massive broadsword.

Ear-piercer deploys her own blade.

“Alright little guys, do your thing,” she implores.

The Well had some measure of security protecting it and those within that worked to bring new Cybertronian life into the cosmos.

The three jumped and connected to Ear-piercer. She got the wings, the blasters, the thrusters, yada yada yada.
Ironjaw, Hecate, Dicius and Hornblow were in the tribunes.

The ensuing match was a lengthy spectacle. In the end, Ear-piercer triumphs with the aid of the weapons and abilities that the deployers granted her.

Firestorm lands outside and asks if he could explore the colony ship to see if he could find or learn something that could help the relic hunters.

The Deployers jumped off, exhausted.
Sk: “Hell yeah! That was great!”
Sp: “Where are out money?”
OOC: I was personally expecting this will last longer.

An equally tired, yet thankful Ear-piercer tosses the three a bag of shanix.

“Thanks for the help guys. 'Preciate it,” she pants.

Firestorm is granted entry into the ship.

The ship had become a part of the well, and the ancient corridors and chambers were choked with deposits of sentio metallico and Protoforms gestating in energon-rich pods.

1 Like

“Our pleasure, Piercer!” Giffin said as the three were leaving.

2 Likes

Firestorm parks his Transtector outside so he was less likely to damage any of the pods as he explored the ship, trying to also keep out of the way of those who cared for the young ones and the Well.

The medical facility of the craft was still operational, used by the Well’s caretakers to treat newborns who were injured when hatching or born prematurely.

The armory, unfortunately, was completely void of weaponry.

1 Like

Firestorm tries to find access to the ship’s records, hoping to find crew and passenger journals.

The ship’s computers were still active, containing a variety of educational programs for the hatchlings. Included in these were some of the journals that Firestorm might be searching for.

1 Like