Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Really? He seemed fine to me.”

“Are you sure?” He asks, worried for Maximus’s well-being.

“Yep. Trust me, I’ve seen him broken up before and that was not it. You barked at him once, and then he ran off with Liege. I’ve seen him take worse slag from predacons twice his size and then practically spit at them for it. Maximus is a lot of things, but emotionally delicate is not one of them.”

Firestorm nods, “Very well, you may follow if you so wish.” He said.

“Alright. Time to fix this mess.”
She said, following the minicon to the med bay.

Firestorm begins working on seeing how to work the equipment, hooking up a device to see if someone is able to sustain a Spark transfer.

“Wait. Don’t we need to wait still? Or at the very least knock him out first?”

“When we need to initiate transfer.” Dark said. “No point knocking him out now and no, we will not use blunt force trauma but initiating stasis in a controlled manner.”

Firestorm looks a bit embarrassed, 'I don’t know how to work these newfangled machines."

“You say that now?!” Dark yelled.

“I haven’t even seen any of this before today and I managed to preform a spark transfer. It isn’t hard.”

“That was with a Spark that wasn’t recently transferred.” Dark said, “The main thing now is to wait until Liege’s Spark is able to handle another transfer or we risk killing him.”

“So we just wait a while. I don’t see what’s so difficult about that.”

“But, if I am recalling correctly,” Firestorm said, “While there is an average time the time differs between each individual Spark because no two are the same.”

“Then we wait an extra long time just to be sure. I think you’re making this more difficult than it really is.”

“Anyone have any ideas on what to do in the meantime?” Firestorm asks.

Zipline and Coalburn, for once not being the center of the chaos, were surprisingly bored. They wander through the hold, rummaging through any crates or items stored away.

Cargo was strangely absent from all current events.

What is wrong with you? Killstreak asked the tablet mentally. She found a message staring her in the face, warning her of a nearly filled drive. “I never put anything on here…” she says aloud.

1 Like

" 'Ey, neat," comments Bootleg.

Unfortunately, the hold mostly contained standard supplies.

“You doing okay, Liege?” Firestorm asked the Prime.

Treadfin nodded. He set the invention aside. “So, what are you working on?”

“As fine as I can be,” Liege deadpans.

Bootleg had detached his right arm and was now hammering it against a table.

Treadfin blinked. “Ah. I see.”
He pulled out a small rectangular piece of metal and some more wires, as well as a large green button. He started to fiddle with the three.