Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“Really?” Hydro said. “I want to use it wipe myself every day of the morning with it, and taunt this sumglitch every day.” Hydro said still disgust by the view.

“Now now.” Hammer said. "That is not really necessary, though I am with Firestorm’s opinion, to use his head for target practice.

“Oh and here we go.” Hydro said.

“Brace for impact.” Hammer ads.

“You get the body. The head is mine.”
Axis said, only half joking.

Axis took Vector Prime’s blade, and used it to slash a portal in the fabric of space itself. Leading to a safe spot on the surface of Cybertron.

1 Like

The portal opened to reveal a hillside a safe distance from the Hydrax Plateau. From there, one could still see the statues of the Thirteen, and the door to the Tomb of the Primes protruding from the face of the landmark.

Axis discarded the blade of time and sheathed her own. She then made sure to grab Maximus’ body and the head of Nemesis, and used her own powers of fire propulsion to slow her decent.

“Hey look the statues.” Hydro said pointing at them.

Hammer smiles."Yes…they helped us today…"Hammer said paying the most attention to Megatronus…he wanted to thank him personally for his gifts bestowed unto him. And the incredible courage he had in this final battle.

Axis landed safely on the ground, and waited for the others. There was only one thing left to do. A promise needed to be fulfilled.

Beta Maxx grabs the comatose Bootleg, and he, Liege Maximo, and Ironclad dive through the portal and come out rolling across the hills of Cybertron, watching as the Sparkchamber shot down towards the Plateau, seconds away from striking it’s top.

Hammer and Hydro Rex landed on the ground with ease. He approached Axis.

“Axis…it was a great honor fighting besides you…you’ve earned my respect.” Hammer kneels before her.

“Indeed. It was an honor to fight with you as well. Now there is one last thing I ask of you. Give me the requiem blaster, so that it may finally be destroyed.”

2 Likes

Hydro pays his respect. “Well you did alright kid…you were a true badaft warrior great job Axis.” Hydro said giving her the thumbs up.

Hammer is a bit shocked and he stands up. “Sadly I do not have it…and why must you destroy it?” Hammer asked confused, not knowing since he was not informed.

Seraphicon (or Firestorm, I forgot, sorry) currently held the weapon.

1 Like

Cargo and Killstreak emerge from the portal. Cargo carries a series of parts, some belonging to the Caliber, but a few belonging to Zipline.

Cargo bears a massive dent on the side of his head, the eye closer to it sparking and lightless. His paint has been scratched off on each forearm, revealing the lustrous silver beneath.

Killstreak, while also covered large scratches of paint-less metal, has suffered little damage.

Zipline, however, is falling apart. His left leg is spindly and helpless, and his right is missing the entire lower half. He could barely hold his neck high enough to see what is going on, and both of his eyes frequently flicker out, longer and longer periods between each blackout.

1 Like

“It was asked of us when we spoke to Megatronus, that when we were done with it, the instrument of Solus Prime’s demise was to be destroyed. Even as Megatronus and I are now equals, I have no right to deny him this.”

2 Likes

Hammer took a moment to process this. “…and if we do it, it will grand him eternal peace.” Hammer said.

“Well its kinda of a waste of potential if you ask me.” Hydro said. “But well if the big G wants this, then we should do it.”

“Since Megatronus played a very special part in my life, may I destroy it besides you?” Hammer asked.

Once all our heroes had fled the Sparkchamber, the portal closes, and the last remnants of the foul organ slam into the top of the Hydrax Plateau. Deep cracks form across the landmark, though miraculously the statues and the Tomb of the Primes are unharmed. There is a deep, echoing BOOOOMMMM!, like a thousand thunderclaps sounding all at once, as the Sparkchamber crumbles and is hidden by a thick cloud of silver and grey smoke, dust, and debris that climbs high into the sky, not spreading any further than the Hydrax Plateau.

3 Likes

“If that is what you wish, then so be it. As long as the weapon is destroyed.”

1 Like

“I even have the proper tool to do it.” Hammer said referring to the Star Saber.

Hammer looks at the statue and then at Megatronus. “Though I wished to speak with him for the last time…if he only was here or…I don’t know…” Hammer said, showing emotion towards Megatronus.

Cargo smiled down at his companion. “We did it, Zipline. We saved the world, like you promised from the beginning.”

“Ca-Carg-o-O?” Zip stutters quietly. “A-am I-I go-ING to-o mak-ke it?”

Cargo’s movement is slow and solemn. “Of course, Zipline. You’ll be fine. Your spark still throbs, and will keep throbbing, if I have anything to say about it.”

Zip smiles in his eyes. “Th-th-ANK ya-YOU BRO-thurrrrr.” His eyes dim.

“Zip, no, no!” Cargo pleads. “Don’t go!”

The smaller wakes up again. “I-I tho-thought y-YOU were-ren’t a-FRAID.”

Cargo laughs soberly. “Don’t scare me, then.”

Killstreak watches the others, happy. For the first time, ever, she is finally at peace.

3 Likes

Axis looked at the Star Saber, then to her own Matrix Blade.
“Mines better.”
She joked under her breath.

“If you want to talk to Megatronus, you could use the Tryptic Mask. Though I recommend trying to talk with him after the blaster is gone.”
She said to Hammer.

4 Likes

@Ace @meepinater @Toa_Vladin

The Broadsword , a Commonwealth medical frigate that those of our heroes who had not taken part in the final battle had all coincidentally boarded, was en route to the rest of their party resting among the hills.

2 Likes