Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Hammer snaps out of his trans and then he laughs. “Well I can’t compete with that now can’t I” Hammer joked as well.

“Right…he’ll then be more happy.” Hammer said. He then smiled, “What a tough guy he was…an inspiration to any warrior.”

Axis looked at Maximus’ tattered and torn body. Tears welled in her eyes. She sat down on her knees beside him, and held his hand. However, she was briefly pulled from her thought when she herd a small sound behind her. The Ember Stone had tumbled from its place on her back and on to the ground. She froze.

Slowly, she reached out and grabbed the rock. She held it in her hands, and looked at Maximus.

Was it even possible? Could this really be done? There was only one way to find out.

Axis closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and activated the stone.

@chromeharpoon

3 Likes

“I am sorry for your loss.” Hammer said as he grieved.

“Wait a minute.” Hydro said seeing the Ember Stone. “She is trying to bring him back.” Hydro whispered to Hammer, trying not to ruin the moment.

Tendrils of green and blue energy creep from the Emberstone and dance over Maximus’ body, repairing his wounds and making him good as new- as if the Predacon had just sprung from the Well not a second before. Just as the chest cavity seals itself, Axis could see the spark of her love reignite.

Beta Maxx kneels over the comatose Bootleg.

“He’s alive,” Beta says of the Malfunctioning Minicon. “Hard to persish, this one is…”

Ironclad rests on his knees nearby, nursing the stump of his left arm.

4 Likes

Maximus shot straight up, with deep and heavy breaths.

“Axis! I! You! Me! I’m… Alive?”
Maximus said. He then took note of Nemesis Prime’s severed head.

“And we won!”

Maximus barely had time to process what had happened before Axis tackled him back to the ground.

“Maximus! I can’t believe it! You’re alive! It worked! Oh I was so scared I can’t believe I lost you but you’re back!”

“Uh, yeah. I’m glad to be back.”
He said sincerely as he returned her embrace.

3 Likes

Whetstone cheered as Maximus awakened. Blackgem, now separated into Myriad and Emerald, grinned. Piston, from his view in the ship, smiled slightly.

Whetstone stood patiently, a short distance away from Axis Prime. “Um, Axis Prime? Could I ask you a favor?”
@MaxinePrimal

2 Likes

Axis stood from the pile of kisses and cuddles she was in.

“Sure. What do you need?”
Axis said in a causal tone. Much different from her stern prime voice that she had previouly.

1 Like

“I was wondering if you could use the Emberstone, and your powers to- to bring Treadfin back?” Whetstone asked, looking at the ground.

“Oh yeah. I suppose I could do that.”
She said, looking at the stone.

“Well just bring me the body and I’ll give it the old razzle dazzle.”
She said cheerfully.

1 Like

Whetstone nodded. “Thanks! I’ll be back in a bit, then.”
He transformed and drove off towards the Excalibur’s wreckage.
@Chromeharpoon

It was unwise to approach the Hydrax Plateau, at the moment. In any case, however, Axis would not require Treadfin’s body to revive the Autobot, now that she was a Prime.

2 Likes

Whetstone realized that it might not be good to drive to the wreckage, and turned back.

ooc: I’m so not used to using Treadfin’s name.
It’s weird.

1 Like

“Hey! I wasn’t done with you!”
Maximus said with a sly grin as he pulled Axis back to the ground.

“Woah!”
She shouted, though it came out almost like a laugh.

The two were enveloped in each other’s brace, happier than could be.

OOC: Well she doesn’t know that. She’ll need to be convinced to try anyway.

2 Likes

OOC: fortunately, Beta Maxx can help with that!

IC: “You won’t need Treadfin’s body to revive him,” Beta Maxx comments, “now that you’re a Prime and all.”

Whetstone drove up just as Beta Maxx spoke. “really? Great, cuz I don’t think it’s a good idea to go back to the wreckage, anyways. Y’know, with all the Unicron’s sparkchamber and whatnot.”
He transformed back into robot mode.

“Oh? Well that’s good to hear.”
Axis said from the ground, looking up at the minicon.

Axis got back up and held the Ember Stone in her hand. Quietly she focused on bringing Treadfin back from the beyond.

1 Like

The gemstone’s glow intensifies, and an alive-and-well Treadfin materializes nearby in a green-blue haze.

1 Like

Axis thought she would have some fun with this. Before he could realize what had happened, she took her new blade and pointed it to Treadfin’s neck.

“Treadfin of Cybertron. I am here to judge the actions you have made in life. Pray that primus seems you worthy to enter the afterpark.”
She said in a deep serious tone.

1 Like

Treadfin blinks his optics and looks around. “What the-”
He looked at Axis Prime, and the sword, and yelped, “Frak!” he jumped back and unslung his rifle. “What the heck?! I though I was already good! I was already in the Allspark, for frak’s sake!”

“You were mistaken. That was purgatory! It’s like the waiting room of the after life.”
Axis said, never dropping the serious tone.

“She’s messing with you dude.”
Maximus said.

“Do not listen to him! He only means to deceive you.”

4 Likes