Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

OOC: where is voltex now ??? @Chromeharpoon

Voltex was being taken to Iacon police headquarters.

Voltex: “So Im going te be asked some questions before, you luck me up ?”

The officers are silent as they land at the station.

“Nemesis is your leader? That’s surprising. I thought it would’ve been someone else. I guess he took leadership because of his name.”
S.Steel remarks.

Windstripe is at the Javelin. He’s ready to go whenever.
This key…It’s the only reason for my being here. If I didn’t have it I would’ve just stayed home…I guess I’m just as bad as the lies I believe there to be in the autobots, however I despise the actions that the decepticons took. Remember, the goal does not justify the means. The means don’t justify the goal. Only history will or will not justify the actions of the past. And history is written by the victors.

Soundrange runs into Asrar and Adversary. The strange group of a triple-changer, predacon (dire wraith in predacon body), and a .1% who can transform into a giant sword walk together to volunteer. They’re going to take cybertron back.
(@Chromeharpoon)

1 Like

“That’s part of it, yes,” Ramjet affirms.

The trio could join the dwindling crowd of Junkions boarding the Javelin.

OOC: sorry for the late respond, I didnt get notified.

IC: Voltex “Ohh…I see…you are not, much of a talker” He said to one Police Officer

Symphony Steel nods to affirm.

The trio board the Javelin. Soundrange complain to the others on how he just got off cybertron. The other two take light heartily and laugh it off.

Windstripe wonders where he should be. He’s still outside the javelin.

“Anyhow,” Ramjet says, “I’m really not supposed to let you in. And, since I’m in a good mood tonight, I’ll ask you nicely to leave before I resort to my usual repertoire of violence and homicide.”

“Not particularly,” the officer confirms as Voltex is led out of the transport.

“Excuse me sir, I would wish to speak with my client.” Modex said to one of the officers.

Voltex: “Well doesnt that bore you, and how long till we arrive ?”

“We’re already here, sir,” the officer says, “and it would seem your attorney wants a word with you.”

“If I may interrupt, mister Voltex, all you need to do is say,'I want to talk with my lawyer.”’

Voltex: “A word with me ? Huh, Alrgiht, who is my attorney, I dont seem to recall that”
@Chromeharpoon[quote=“Traykar, post:3382, topic:45979, full:true”]
“If I may interrupt, mister Voltex, all you need to do is say,'I want to talk with my lawyer.”’
[/quote]

Voltex: "Well…who is my lawyer? " @Traykar

“It’s not this bot here, sir?”

“That would be me, mister CEO.”

“You don’t know your own lawyer?” the officer says to Voltex in disbelief.

“I wouldn’t blame him, not many bots pay attention to the judicial system these days.”

“Too bad. I did want to have more of a conversation.”
S.Steel walks off.

Voltex: “What, is that an question or an answer, be more specific with me Officer, if its not this bot, then alright take me to him”

Voltex looked at his lawyer top to bottom and said “You are suppose to be my “Lawyer” ?”:

Voltex: “Of course I know who my Lawyer is, just didnt aspect to be him” @Chromeharpoon @Traykar