Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

@MichaelTheLightBringer Dicius came in. Hecate still tried to contact Jane.
OOC: Here is a plotwhole: Voltex came here with his own ship. Why did he called Jane when he could have used his ship? And what is going to happen with it?

@Chromeharpoon Warya entered on her darker street, table in hand.

As Warya had taken care to go undetected, no-one noticed her.

She entered in her house and pocked the door, windows, and everything that could be locked. She put the table on the… Table… And looked on the datanet to see if she could find any important things about it.

Swing ■■■■■ into full robot mode (forgot he wasn’t in it already), twirls his mustache, and leaps in, cautiously. He fears Ironjaw is waiting for the right moment to strike.

OOC: I was expecting he’d be like a Transformer puppy size from the picture, that’s vastly different…

1 Like

Several articles on the Knights of Cybertron made reference to a round table around which the founding twelve sat in the order’s headquarters, which had since been converted into the Grand Museum.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister OOC: Lol I think you should rephase that his friends has one as pet.
IC: The cockpit was pretty confortable. It had a lot of buttons and levers and glowing lights. It slowly closed, and an internsl white light turned on.

@Chromeharpoon Warya took the table and went to her basement, which was actually an improvised hangar for her ship. She entered inside it and stored the tablet in a secret compartiment.
“Now we wait to see how everybosy reacts at this.”

1 Like

News of the table’s theft had yet to be reported. Warya would have more immediate concerns, in the meantime, for several sharp clicks emanated from her prize.

She heard the clips and opened the compartiment, to look at the tablet.

The crests on the tables’ surface had all begun to slowly spin clockwise.

Warya watxhed them while leaving the ship.

Haliaetus peered inside

All at once, the surface of the table assumed a fluid consistency, churning and rippling like waves in a choppy sea. Pulses of blue light danced upon the distorting crests, glyphs, and diagrams as they began to meld into a new shape.

The goons stood before one of the walls, which, strangely, bore the crest of Liege Maximo.

“Yo, are these levers just for show? Or can I drive with these? Ha! Imagine that! A golf cart driving a tank! And then if we had a bicycle riding the golf cart, and then a Segway riding the bicycle…” Swing wonders out loud, talking at a volume as if the audience was outside.

OOC: Now I really want to make a Segway transformer! :laughing:

2 Likes

@Chromeharpoon Warya was watching captivated.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister “Hm… I’ve never knew. In fact, I am curious! Try to push one to see what happens! And I would also be happy if you would not speak that loud.”

“how odd,” haliaetus thoughts aloud before trying to touch it

“Sorry, mate,” Swing apologizes, completely unaware that his accent quickly changes from Scottish to Western to Australian. He flicks a switch.

Nothing happened.
“Hm… I guess it’s only for show. But I my brother is actually controled by a Headmaster, so I guess that with a little programing those things can work properly.”

Swing begins flicking every switch, pressing every button, and pulling every lever, just for fun.

“Do you want to eat you?”
Ironjaw said annoyed.

“Id be perfectly okay if you didn’t,” Swing chuckles, pulling the last lever before taking in his accomplishment.