Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

The brawler stood in front of the relic, tauntingly beckoning Warya to continue her attacks.

News of the tomb’s empty sarcophagi now reached the public, to the bewilderment of many.

“I promise I meant no offense sir- Besides, I don’t taste very good!” Swingstep whimpers, realizing he’s never been in an actual fight. He looks towards the other passengers with a pleadful expression.

@Chromeharpoon Suddenly she dissipated.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister He raised his claw.

Swingstep removes his golf club from his bag, a 9 Iron, and holds it out defensively, like a sword.

OOC: How big is Ironjaw?

The brawler, his visor shattered, had no means of detecting Warya.

“Whoa, whoa!” Bootleg cries out, “Can we all just calm the frak down?!”

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister Ironjaw looked st him, no expression on his face. Then suddenly started to laugh.
“You are luky boy! Nobody made me to laugh like you did! What a pitful life you may have!”
But then he became serious.
“But if you ever insult my species again you are slagged.”

@Chromeharpoon Warya concentrated all of her power in one punch, destined to hit his face.

The brawler fell onto his back.

She took the relic (describe it, please), transformed and flew away.

:cry:

“I suppose I prefer to make people laugh than make people angry…” Swingstep squeaks, very slowly putting away his club in case Ironjaw decided to pounce.

1 Like

“You don’t need to worry! Yet! Anyway, are you going to join our group?”

“If I am welcome, I’d be happy to help!” Swingstep accepts, his usual cheer returning in his voice as his club slides into his bag.

“Well then jump in!”
He turned to his Cybertronian-Chompazoid Tank mode and opened his cockpit. It was big enough for Swing to enter in.
OOC: And now you also know how big he is.

1 Like

The relic was a round, silver table, large enough to comfortably sit twelve Cybertronians in all. Every inch of it’s surface was inscribed with Cyberglyphics and multiple renditions of the crest of the Knights of Cybertron. A strange diagram took up the center, and the largest crest contained a translation of the Knights’ motto in a Terran script.

2 Likes

“I called my sister Jane”

“Stupid soldiers…-oldiers! I got it…-got it!”
She said as she became visible, flying towards the city.
OOC: Anybody got the reference from her voice? Because it is very hard to get it.

@MichaelTheLightBringer “Nice.”

Hecate took a brake she jumped on her sofa, bored and a little exhausted.

1 Like

“You want to come with us ? maybe show you inside PaxTech”

OOC: you’re basing her speech patterns off those of the G1 insecticons.

IC: the table was quite heavy.

1 Like

@MichaelTheLightBringer “Me? Hm… Yeah. Why not.”

Hecate got bored so she used her comm system to call Jane.

@Chromeharpoon OOC: Correct! But only in wasp mode.
IC: Her six wasp legs were powerful enough to carry it. She was heading towards her house, while laughing.OOC: Gtg for a bit.

“Alright” Jane came with her ship saying “What are you waiting for brother, come” Voltex said “Here is our ride lets go”

An insecticon carrying a relic of the Knights of Cybertron would be hard to miss by the people of Iacon; Warya would have to be cautious of the route she took.