Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

The relic was inside the hauler.

She made a whole in the hauler and entered inside.

A large bot with jagged green armor, his face covered by a sky-blue visor, turns to face Warya. A baton deploys from his right forearm, crackling with electricity.

She shot multiple lasers towards his head.

The shots destroy the visor, revealing a burned and furious face. The bot lunges for the insecticon, swinging the baton at her midsection.

OOC: I apologize for the confusion. Warya is attacking a different convoy on Cybertron.

1 Like

“Why are yo so shocked, boy? Haven’t you seen a Chompazoid before?”

@Chromeharpoon She waited for the bot to approach. When he was close enough,she jumped backwards out of the carrier,caughing him by his shoulders, expecting him to fell on the street.

The bot indeed falls out of the hauler, grabbing on with his left hand to keep from tumbling away.

She hit his hand.

OOC: Oops. Just gonna delete that message…

“Okay, good sir, I’m uh- sorry, but with that I may be unable to help… Best of luck, little masters and dino-crew!” Swingstep farewells, hesitant to leave.

“WHAT DID YOU SAID?!”
He asked furious.
“Did you just said that I’m a Dino? A Dinobot?
He said the last part disgusted.

OOC: please, mind the autohits.

IC: the brawler simply grabs hold with his right, hoisting himself back into the hauler.

She tried to shot him and kick him in the chest.
OOC: I always forget to say tried. Gtg soon.

“I made a joke! Please, I know a Chompazoid when I see one. My friend keeps one as a servant, it’s a pain to keep from it from devouring the arm.” Swing waves his left arm.

The shot hit the brawlers abdomen, and the kick caused him to stagger back a step. He recovers and moves to deliver an uppercut with the baton.

OOC: [quote=“ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, post:875, topic:45979”]
My friend keeps one as a pet, it’s a pain to keep from it from devouring the arm.” Swing waves his left arm.
[/quote]

Breh, that’s slavery

1 Like

OOC: Swingstep is a bit of an exaggerator…

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister “Run. Now.”
He said, furious.

@Chromeharpoon She transfor ed to wasp mode and tried to fly towards him, to nock him out.

OOC: my mistake, then. Carry on.

The brawler thrust out his baton as Warya flew toward him.

“I apologize, mister, sir, I spoke out of line. It’s- he’s really more of a servant, wait, that’s not a good word, maybe an employee? Brakelights found him out in the Wastes and took him into the gang, and now he helps out… unemployed… for food…” Swingstep slowly backs up with every word.

Edit: OOC: Just found out Hazard is an actual character, changed it to something less likely to exist already.

1 Like

After everything had happend Voltex called her sister to take him home “Jade I am in need of your assistens” Jade answers “Of course brother im coming right now”

@Chromeharpoon She hot hit and backed away.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister Ironjaw was approaching one step for everytime he was backing away.
“I told you to run. You know that I can eat living things too. I actually preffer them.”

@MichaelTheLightBringer “Who did you called?”

Meanwhile, on her villa on Hecate, Hecate was painting on a big piece of paper, smiling, trying to forget about the terrorist attacks.