Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

Sol deactivated the blade and resumed walking

Seraphicon slowed down a bit so he was near Zip and Cargo and whispered to them so Rai’kaiser would have to hear it if he didn’t want to, “He was an Angelicon scientist long ago, he was cast out of the Order for experimenting with Dark Energon on himself and had his wings removed; he has gone by ‘Shadow of Sol’ ever since.”

“Don’t bring it up with him; he doesn’t like talking about his past.” He told them both with a stern whisper.

He then heads back to Rai’kaiser to catch up.

that isn’t the whole truth, but it’ll do he thought, overhearing the statement

####“Well, he doesn’t have to be so uptight about it!” Zip comments quietly.#

#####“Zipline, how about we don’t anger the guy who just threatened you,” Cargo suggests, even quieter.#

######“Dude, that was awesome! That’s the closest I’ve been to death today!” Zip laughs, whispering.#

Cargo points around at the Underbase in confusion. Zipline ignores him.

######“I’m just saying, he shouldn’t be so afraid of his past. Out of the entire band, only one is an Angelicon, right? So, really, there’s only one person he’d upset.”#

######“I don’t think we have the full story, but perhaps he’s embarrassed.”#

######“Why on Cybertron would he be embarrassed? If he killed someone, he should be more afraid than embarrassed.”#

######“Just… Don’t bring it up again,”#

######“I’ve killed people. And I’m not embarrassed.”#

Cargo takes a step away.

######”Relax, they were mostly pirates and mercenaries. You were there for most of them.”#

2 Likes

Nemesis Prime and Ramjet stand on the surface.

“We will ask but one more time,” warns the false Prime.

“Wait, we will?” interrupts Ramjet. “I thought we’d already gone to the ‘kill-everyone-and-wade-through-the-mass-of-broken-bodies-to-retrieve-the-relic’ stage.”

Nemesis Prime sighs deeply in response to this intrusion, before continuing.

“Relinquish the one called Beta Maxx,” he says, “and we will leave your world soon after. Should you continue to resist, we will continue reducing your cities to rubble until we find him ourselves.”

Must… resist… urge to… respond with a snappy one-liner! Bootleg thinks.

1 Like

"n…never…"muttered lifter, slowly standing. Energon leaking from his wounds

Firestorm and Dark respond in perfect unison, “We will never allow you to get your filthy hands on those relics.”

“Why do we even bother with these ultimatums anymore?” Ramjet sighs.

“s…imple… you… kn…now you can’t win,” grunted lifter, before charging them

Ramjet snorts and opens fire with his shoulder cannons as Nemesis Prime charges to slash at Lifter’s right flank.

He’■■■■■ by both, the sword going straight though his torso, hopefully that gave firestorm an opening… he thought, before passing away

He attacks.

OOC: GTG.

Killstreak leaps to attack Ramjet from behind.

Coalburn struggles to his feet, his flame having died down greatly.

Ramjet is taken by surprise and falls onto his face.

“Well, that was certainly embarrassing,” he groans.

“No, it was just business,” Streak smirks, taking a piece of rubble and swiping it at his head.

The rubble breaks against Ramjet’s head, and the herald shakily rises to his feet.

-To which Coalburn answers with a belch of mucky magma.

“Oh, come on!” Ramjet bemoans as the magma splashes against his armor, causing sections of it to begin melting.

Dicius and Chopbot charged at Nemesis.
@Chromeharpoon

Warya, Hornblow and Carla were following the group.
@anybodythatisisinthegroup

Nemesis Prime sends an arc of energy surging toward Chopbot before charging at Dicius.