Transformers: Universal Devistation

Through blind rage, Maximus lashes out at the phantom.
“Then tell me, why did the attack the innocent! If they where here for us then why kill the matoran!”

He grinned “to get your attention.”

“Enough with your tricks!”
Maximus forcefully takes the Time Blade from Direwolf.
“Alright Ramjet! Fight me! Right here, right now! No more tricks, no more games. Just you and me in one on one combat! If I win, you will remove the drones from this world, and you will never return!”

“no,” gleefully said the ghost

AAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!
Maximus screams with rage as he slashes repeatedly at the phantom with the Time Blade.

It simply went through, with ramjet laughing insanely

I SWEAR BY PRIMUS THAT I WILL KILL YOU! FOR ALL THAT YOU’VE DONE AND ALL THAT YOU’VE SLAIN, I VOW THAT YOU WILL FALL BY MY HAND!!!

“that’s funny, but if a prime couldn’t, you most certainly can’t.”

WELL THEN LET’S FIND OUT! Solidify yourself and face me! Or stay a ghost and prove yourself a worthless coward!”

He disappeared before reappearing behind Maximus kicking him across the beach before dissolving again

1 Like

Maximus get’s up, holding the blade tightly in his hands.
NO MORE OF YOUR TRICKS!
#“FACE ME!!!”

“you’d be dead if I wished, so count your blessings.”

Maximus screams and charges at Ramjet, slashing at him with the sword.

Ramjet clipped him with his Canon, causing immense pain

1 Like

Maximus falls to the ground, but quickly gets back up. His blind rage pushing the pain out of his mind. He charges again.

Ramjet then disappeared

1 Like

Maximus stops in his tracks, breathing heavily. His face still a display of furious burning rage. He drops the sword, and falls to his knees. He screams so loud it echos for miles. But soon, his screams turn to sobs and tears. He drops to his hands and knees, and continues to scream and cry from a combination of anger and pain.

OOC: Ahem, everything after this post is invalid. You can’t play as my character. You don’t decide his actions. Direwolf is outside your realm of control. I wasn’t present, and you can’t do that.

2 Likes

OOC: I know, and I’m sorry. I needed the blade and you weren’t here. I promise not to do it again.

OOC: We start over from that point.