Transformers: Universal Devistation

OOC: Let’s just leave it. I feel like enough happened that starting over would be a bad idea.

OOC: just edit to Maximus took it forcefully

1 Like

OOC: That’s actually a good idea. Give me a minute.

OOC: does that work, @Traykar

1 Like

OOC: It still involves my character’s actions without me being present.

OOC: Not really. You’re character doesn’t actually do anything. I just take the sword. Kinda like when Bombor got tied up and captured by the matoran, when he wasn’t actually here.

OOC: Your character grabbed the sword out of my character’s hands, and then proceeded as though Direwolf didn’t object to that. By not giving me the opportunity to respond, you are still effectively controlling Direwolf ’ s actions.

OOC: This isn’t the first time something like this has happened. Sometimes I need things to happen, and the people I need to do them aren’t here. Sometimes I can wait, but other times I need to do stuff like this.

OOC: it’s the best compromise I can come up with

1 Like

OOC: I don’t care, you violated one of my rights as a role player, and I am merely asking for my compensation.

1 Like

OOC: Alright. Fine. I’m sorry. I can promise you that it won’t happen again.

OOC: shall we then?

OOC: Yeah.

IC: “Why, exactly?”

OOC: Wait, we’re not resetting. We’d pretty much just be doing the exact same thing again, but with a little bit of a different start.

OOC: So? I am within my bounds to demand this.

1 Like

OOC: you don’t know how direwolf would react, so it could be dramatically different

OOC: Fine. We can redo the start, then skip back to where we are now.
IC: “Give me the sword. NOW!

“Paws off the merch dude, you seam to be a little out of it.”

“what a pathetic excuse for a leader, can’t even keep his emotions in check,” said ramjet sinisterly

“I am your leader. I am giving you a direct order! Give me the sword now or I will take it from you!”