Transformers: Universal Devistation

“How much training did you get?”

The matrix magnetically repels itself from Ramjets hands.

“none, it was built in, you will need it though, so be my spy until I can arrange it.”

1 Like

‘Uh, no, that’s a stupid plan.’

Maximus’s computer spoke again.
“Warning. Unite will go offline in 15 cycles.”

“well it’s that or you’re stuck here until then.”

"I mean, He’s practically dead. No chance of stopping Unicron. You’re talking about giving him a chance to defeat Unicron.’

1 Like

“Warning. Unit will go offline in 10 cycles.”

@Ace

'You’re a dumb as he is. He’s dumb, you’re dumb, he’s dead, you’re a god like squid monster, and it’s all like, what? I dunno, it’s just nonsense I guess."

1 Like

“Warning. Unit Maximus will go offline in 5 cycles.”

“Ugh, what ever,” Dire Grumbled, “let’s go, Captain Sparkles,” He muttered as he started dragging the catmose Maximus with him.

1 Like

“I know he has no chance, but it’s quite entertaining to watch.”

‘Well I’m not a cruise director. Find your own fun.’

Maxiums appears in a vast empty void.
“Where… where am I?”
Suddenly, the 13 primes appear in front of him.
VP: "You are within the allspark, where all cybertonians go when they pass.
M: “Wait, so am I… Offline?”
VP: “No, not quite. You will have your time, but it is not now. You still have much work to do.”
M: “What’s the use. I failed. I failed Direwolf, and I failed my team. I’m no good as a leader.”
VP: “This is true.”
Maximus looks at Vector Prime with shock and surprise.
VP: “You are a poor leader now, but you still have room to grow. You must learn to earn the respect of your comrades, and not assume that the matrix just gives it to you.”
M: “Please, Vector Prime… I need to know. Can Direwolf be saved?”
VP: “This I do not know. It is up to you to decide that.”
M: “Thank you Vector Prime. Will not let you down. Not again.”
VP: “That’s the spirit. Now go! Retrieve the Mask of Life, and defeat Unicron!”

Suddenly everything went white. When Maximus awoke, he found himself in the CR Chamber, back on his ship.

Ramjet flew away with the matrix

OOC:

I don’t think so.

OOC: he never let go

OOC: “Magnetically repelled itself from Ramjet’s hands” as in ripped itself free of his grip. Have you ever tried sticking two magnets of the same charge together? It’s like that.

OOC: he still held on

OOC: That’s not how that works. His hands are rendered physically incapable of touching the matrix.
EDIT: Actually, you know what, let him have it. I just got an idea.

@Traykar you going to do anything? For context, you’re back on the ship with Maximus waking in the cr chamber. Just to be clear, I wasn’t making actions for you, just making a time cut.