Transformers: Universal Devistation

“You were obsessing over fighting Maximus? Get a life man.”

1 Like

“Oh like you have room to talk.”
-Galvatron

“No, dog! I am observing Galvatron. I want to improve my armor to be able to kill him or any person as powerfull as he is!”
“Just kill him already!”

“Then why you talked with me?”

OOC: Sorry, I understood observing instead of obsessing. Sorry.

“That’s what I’m trying to do! This isn’t exactly easy.”
-Maximus

“Just use the power beam you used last time!”

“I don’t know how !”

The fight went on for a long while. Maximus seemed to be getting exhausted.

“This is bad. I haven’t seen Maximus this winded in a long time. This isn’t good. Wait, what about the Apex Armor? Did anyone bring it?”
-Axis

“How pitiful.”
-Scourge

“What? We need to defeat Galvatron. Using the armor when he’s like this is a sure fire way to victory!”
-Axis

“Maximus is a warrior. He’d throw that armor disk back in your face, because it’s not the world that’s at stake…”
-Scourge

“I’m pretty sure it is-”
-Axis

“Its his warrior pride! He’ll see this fight to the end without any of our help. Even if it kills him.”
-Scourge

Maximus swiftly sheaths the Star Saber and gets into a more relaxed pose.
“I give up.”

“I’LL KILL HIM!”
-Scourge

@Traykar

1 Like

Song: “You do what?”
Gronius: “What did he said? I was focused on my note book!”

1 Like

“You can’t give up! You don’t have the option, you are about as dumb as Gronius if you think that’s an acceptable outcome.”

2 Likes

“Everyone calm down. This is a tournament, meaning more than one person can fight him.”
-Maximus

“But we’re not finished. I’m not finished! This isn’t a victory; this is… I don’t even know what this is!”
-Galvatron

“Nah, it’s totally a victory. 'Cause I’m giving up. That means you win.”
-Maximus

“Every word you just spoke has made me violently angry.”
“Every word you just spoke has made me violently angry.”
Scourge and Galvatron spoke simultaneously.
“OH, GREAT! NOW I’M AGREEING WITH GALVATRON! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!”
“OH, GREAT! NOW I’M AGREEING WITH SCOURGE! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!”

“Galvatron, come on now. You knew what this was. Just a fight. Nothing more.”
-Maximus

“You piece of slag. If you seriously concede, I’ll… I’ll just blow up the planet like I said!”
-Galvatron

“Dude. Calm down. This is a tournament. That means there’s someone else to take you on.”
-Maximus

“Oh…? Oh, ohoho, I see… This is a prank! My God, I honestly never figured you for a prankster, Maximus, but you son of a glitch, ya got me! Okay, who is it? The four arm girl? Ugh, definitely not. No way I’m touching that hot mess. The bird? No,the poor thing is so frail I’d probably break her arm off without even trying. Is it Scourge? Oh please tell me its Scourge.”
-Galvatron

“Nope. The person who is going to fight you, the one who will finally put an end to your evil, the strongest fighter I know. Direwolf! Get over here buddy.”

@Traykar

1 Like

“What? Me?”

1 Like

“Yeah you. Who else?”
-Maximus

“This is stupid, you beat him before, you can beat him again, why do you need me to do it?”

“Like I said, you’re the strongest fighter I know. Besides, I was only able to beat him after I did that whole power up thing, and I’m still not completely sure how to work it.”

“I just got my butt handed to me by scourge, do you really think I’m the strongest?”

“Well you also kicked my butt in training the other day. That means you’re at least as strong as I am.”
He walks over to the group.
“Trust me. I wouldn’t be doing this if I didn’t have 100% faith that you could do this.”

“You were going easy on me.”

“Like heck I was. I was giving it my all, and you still came out on top.”
He put a hind on Dire’s shoulder.
“You’re way stronger than you give yourself credit for.”

“Thanks.” He replied, unsure of himself.