Transformers: Universal Devistation

“Excuse me, but does your mother know that you used all of the purple markers to paint your armor?”
Gronius trhow seeral silver disks which sticked by his armor. The disk exploded, before Galvatron could see him, he hit him with the stick, with the repulsors, with his enchanted repulsor fist, with his legs, even with an energy sword.

“You know what, since you asked, yes. This is hilarious.”
-Maximus

“NOT… AS FUNNY… A-AS… Your face.”
In a moment he regained all his composure.

1 Like

“Boo! Uncle jokes!”
Again, Gronius used his disks, his repulsors, his stick, his enchanted fist, his legs, the gas bombs, the fire thrower, the energy sword, the laser from his chest, grenades, the gun machines from his back, and different types of bullets.
OOC: Don’t ignore it!

1 Like

They had little effect. Galvatron just stood there, taking everything that Gronius threw at him.
“I must admit, that little tin can of yours is mighty impressive, thought ultimately futile.”

“Eat this m***** f*****!!!”
He used another H-Bullet in s forehead.

Galvatron caught it with his hand before it could impact and explode. He threw it upwards, and shot it with his cannon, causing it to explode in the air.
“Come on now. Is that really the best you can do? I’m sure you must have something better in that little bag of tricks.”

@Toa_Vladin

Gronius charged 90% of his whole power in his chest, sending a laser beam with an energy equivalent with 5 hydrogen bombs, concentrated in only one spot. A huge dust cloud covered the arena, and the parts around it. Everybody, even the ones from the Axalon, could hear the explosion. When the dust dissapeared, giant parts of the arena were gone. Maximus, Song and Dire were now in the only part of the arena which was still intact. Gronius exi from the dust, but the armor was only 10% charged.

Galvatron slowly descended from the sky.
“A bit much don’t you think?”

“Oh, no!”
Gronius wanted to shot him with the repulsor, but the armor was slowly losing it’s energy.

“One thing you must understand little dragon boy, is that you simply never stood a chance.”
He said with condescending tone.

“Then what do you call the last ten minutes!”
-Maximus

“Pity,”
-Galvatron

Gronius tried to walk to his friends, but the armor remained with no power and he felled down. He couldn’t stood up, due to it’s weight.
“Can’t — move!”
“Something isn’t right! Gronius!”

Galvatron walked over, and stood next to him. He rolled Gronius over, and picked him up by the collar of his armor.
“How pitiful”
He threw Gronius to the others.
“Now, unless anyone else wants to waste my time, how about we get to the main event.”

Song jumped to him. She took of his helmet and huged him.
G: “Is Ok. I need to make a Mark 3.”
Song looked at Maximus.
“Kill him!”

“With pleasure.”
Maximus drew the Star Saber, and it glowed a bright green.

“About slaggin’ time. You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this.”
-Galvatron

Song took off his armor.

Maximus charged and swung his sword at Galvatron. He took the hit and was sent back.

“Well I’ll be. That is what I call power. This is going to be fun.”
-Galvatron

They were looking at the two.

They continued exchanging blows. Matching each other hit for it.

“You know, I haven’t had a fight this good in a long time. Well, except for our last fight of course. Honestly everyone else I’ve fought on this miserable planet has been utterly disappointing.”

“I realy need to make a Galvateon Buster armor.”
And he took a note book, and started to note everysingle thing about Galvatron.
“I will make the a.i.”
“I made the armor without an a.i., but you can do it.”
OOC: Bye.

1 Like

“Do you always talk this much during a fight?”
-Maximus

“Oh my bad. You must understand that I have been very excited for this for a very long time.”
-Galvatron

@Traykar

1 Like