Transformers: Universal Devistation

“Uh, let’s go do this. Thing.”

1 Like

The dinobots stomped and roared with excitement, and Scourge couldn’t help but to join in.

“Alright Sadie. Take us down.”
They could feel the ship moving, and descending to the planet below.

1 Like

“Here we go,” Direwolf muttered.

“Hey. Don’t worry. We’ve been through a lot. We can do this.”
Axis said to him as she adjusted her phase shifter, attempting to comfort the predacon.

1 Like

“Oh yeah! Let’s show this big ball the Fury of Onyx Prime!”
“I will be with you, G!”
The three dummies where around Axis, ready for fight.
@MaxinePrimal

“Axis, you’ll be staying in the ship until we enter inside Unicron. You’ll be manning the ship’s guns. If things get to bad out there, I want you to activate protocol Omega.”
-Maximus

“Wait really? But what about-”

• Axis

“That is an order.”

• Axis

“Alright…”
She leaves for the main room at the head of the ship.

1 Like

The dummies ran to her. Song walked to Maximus.
“What is protocol Omega?”

“If everything goes well, you won’t need to know. It’s a last resort I created not too long after Axis got her body.”
-Maximus

“Please. Tell me.”

“Protocol Omega is a weapon of last resort, in case things get too difficult for us alone.”

“OK…?”

“Now, get back with the others. We’ll be landing soon, and when we do, everyone is getting out.”

“Fine.”
She ran to G.
“I have a bad feeling.”

“Alright everyone. We touch down in 5 nano-cycles. When we land I don’t want to see any hesitation to exit this ship.”
Maximus said, speaking to the whole group.

“Ready.”
“Ready!”

“Ready”
“Ready”
“Me SlFD are ready!”
@MaxinePrimal

OOC: I thought the dummies left.

IC: They felt the ship touch down, and the cargo bay doors opened.

@Toa_Vladin

OOC: The dummies are with Arcee. I thought everybody from the ship could hear Maximus through the speakers.

OOC: Song and Gronius exit the ship.
“My suit don’t detect any enemy. Besides Unicron, of course!”
@MaxinePrimal

OOC: But everyone is in the cargo bay. Also, I’m really busy right now, and won’t be very active.

IC: Everyone exited the ship and onto the planet. The blue landscape was bleak, and dead quiet. The Axalon took off behind them to join the junkion fleet.

1 Like

Gronius was walking in front of everyone with the arms raised. From his wrists a red light was scanning for enemies.

“I don’t think that’s necessary. Whatever Unicron is going to throw at us, it won’t be subtle. At best your just giving them a heads up.”
-Maximus