Transformers: Universal Devistation

Direwolf smashed into it a second time.

The door slowly began to open.

1 Like

Direwolf kicked it so that it would open faster.

1 Like

The doors eventually opened to reveal a large room, with smooth metal walls. Floating in the center, was what looked like a massive purple spark, flaring with energy.

1 Like

Direwolf chucked his pistol at it.

1 Like

The weapon was consumed, and the spark flared brighter.

“We did it! We finally made it!”
Maximus said, exhausted.

1 Like

“Kill it.”

1 Like

Maximus tried to transform, but failed.

Far behind them they could hear the unmistakable sound of the swarm drones. Axis felt a deep sense of dread within her spark.

1 Like

OOC: let the past die

if you have to

1 Like

“I will freaking manually transform you if I have to.”

2 Likes

Maximus tried to tramsform again. Making more progress this time. He forced himself until he eventually reached his robot form. The process was excruciating. The drones were getting closer.

1 Like

“You good man?”

1 Like

“Yeah… I’m fine… It’s time to finish this…”
Maximus opens his chest and grabs the handles of the Matrix.

1 Like

“Do it.”

1 Like

Maximus pulled the matrix out of his chest, and gripped the handles tightly.
“Unicron! For all you have done! For all you have killed and destroyed, you shall die on this day! Right here! Right now!”

“Fool! You will perish where you stand!”
Unicron shouted. A bolt of purple energy shot from the spark and struck Maximus directly in his exposed spark chamber, and slowly raised him off the ground. Maximus screamed in pain, but still held the Matrix tightly.

1 Like

Direwolf waited to see what would happen.

1 Like

Maximus used all his strength to pull the Matrix halves apart. The core glowed brightly and shot a beam into Unicron’s spark. Unicron roared in agony. The sound was nearly deaphaning. He dropped Maximus.

1 Like

“Is he dead?”

1 Like

Maximus struggled to stand up.
“No… Not yet anyway…”
He said with a slight grin.

Unicron’s spark flared wildly before dissapating in a burst of energy, Everything began to shake violently.

“Dire! The time saber! Now!”
-Maximus

1 Like

“Faster! Kill him!”

OOC: Am I the only one who thinks that this ending is so similar to the Journey to One ending?