Transformers: Universal Devistation

Direwolf quickly tossed him the TimeSword.

1 Like

“NOW JUST DO IT!”

Maximus grabbed the sword and opened a portal to cybertron.

@Traykar

1 Like

Direwolf quickly pushed Axis through the portal.

2 Likes

Maximus made sure everyone else was through before going through himself. But before he could enter, the ceiling began to collapse above him.

Back on Cybertron, they could see Unicron. His ring was crumbling to pieces, and the horns on the front were falling appart.

Direwolf reached back in and grabbed Maximus by the arm.

1 Like

There was there to grab that he could reach. Axis watched the portal with bated breath.
“Come on Maximus. I already lost one bot I care about today. I know you can make it.”
She said to herself.

1 Like

OOC: What?

OOC: What’s the issue?

OOC:

?

OOC: Its possible that Maximus is more than an arm’s length from the portal, and so Dire couldn’t reach him.

OOC: what you wrote doesn’t make any sense, how am I suposed to respond?

OOC: Direwolf couldn’t reach him, and Axis is anxious. I’m trying to build suspense.

Direwolf moved his arm back out of the portal,“If it’s open, he’s still alive.”

“I hope you’re right…”
Axis waite. After several painfully long moments, Maximus emerged from the portal. He was covered in dents dents and cracks. The portal collapsed behind him, and in the sky Unicron violently imploded.

1 Like

“Oh. Guess we’re done then.”

“Not yet… there’s still one thing left to be done…”
Maximus struggled to speak. Energon was leaking from the corner of his mouth, and several other parts of his body. Maximus used what little strength he had to walk past the others, and to the Well of Allsparks, which was just behind them.

“I’m sorry? What is that?”

Maximus walked up to the edge of the well. It began to glow brightly, and he stepped on the light, as it it was a solid surface. He continued to walk to the center of the Well, before collapsing to then ground. Axis quickly rushed to his side.

“Is he okay? What is he doing? Do we just not talk about these things anymore?”