Trust Levels

And yet i’m still waiting…

Same here; Those ninety days…

4 Likes

So I lost my master rank, can’t say that I’m surprised.

On the other hand, I didn’t think that I wouldn’t have it back by this point.

3 Likes

So wait, what trust level do you have to be to change your username?

Moderator or higher. You can only change your username once a month if you are a regular user, if my memory serves me correctly. If you really want to change your username, feel free to send a PM to me or any of the other scru-I mean, Mods, and we can change it for ya.

3 Likes

Now I’m even more confused…

1 Like

Okay let me put it this way,

If you’re a regular user (like yourself), you can only change your username. If you are a Moderator or Admin, you can change any username at any time.

Sorry about wording that confusingly.

1 Like

So I can change mine, got it.

So here’s my next question.

Why can I not change my own username if I should be able to?

Slime is evidently living up to his self-suggested moniker. :wink:

I don’t think we ever figured that out…

4 Likes

That, I have no clue.

It was very intentional. :wink:

2 Likes

:cry:

4 Likes

So, I might loose master soon, but I guess that will just be the way it goes…

1 Like

This stuff is really good to know. Now that I know how to get out of being a newbie, I’ll definitely be here more often.

3 Likes

Does that mean not received more than 5 spam or offensive flags in the last 100 posts you have created, or the last 100 days?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it means within the last 100 days. Though, that part needs to be updated, since the number of flags you can receive increased from 5, to 50 flags. So, it’s a little more lenient, but still quite the ordeal to achieve Master.

2 Likes

You have a strange definition of “little more lenient”.:smile:

1 Like

I mean, it kinda is :stuck_out_tongue:. In the past, if you had gotten 5 flags or more, you wouldn’t be eligible for Master for like 3 months or so. Now that’ll only happen if you get 50 flags or more, which hasn’t happened to any user to my knowledge.

Though, to be fair, if a user had gotten that many flags, they’d probably not be in a very good place (more likely to end up suspended).

3 Likes

Man, it’s 10 times more lenient. That is a LOT! Even though I have like 10 already, but some of them were sent twice for some reason. :confused:

Nifty. Wish I knew this before I created all those topics that got locked do to my absolute ignorance of the boards. :facepalm::stuck_out_tongue:

How about some sort of stat tracker on your profile page so you can see what you need to do to reach the next lvl. Coud be useful.

2 Likes