Trust Levels

This has been brought up a lot before. They don’t seem interested in doing it. Probably because you can do that just by PMing a mod.

2 Likes

reeeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyyyy? well then, Im off to pm ing mods :grinning:

edit: Welp, I just became a protector. I supose the mods wont be pmd by me just yet then. :grin:

1 Like

It’s not that we’re not interested in doing it, it’s that we aren’t developers. That’s not a feature that our board software has currently. If it becomes one, we’ll be the first to implement it.

5 Likes

Ah, okay. Sorry if I sounded rude.

How do you get to the behind the scenes forum

The Highly Suspect Hideout or Pandemic Panda Exclusives?

1 Like

In the first post it says villagers can access a behind the scene forum

I think it’s referring to the exclusive forum under Pandemic Panda, here.

3 Likes

That should answer your question. Be sure to read the original post first. :wink:

1 Like

Question, and not sure if this has been answered already or not, but is there a time limit for the requirements to go from villager to protector like how there is a time limit for protector to master?

1 Like

No, there isn’t a time limit for the protector requirements like there is for master. Once you get them, you’ll have them for good. Thanks for the question! :smile:

2 Likes

How does the 100 days thing work? When does one end and another begin? Is it as soon as I become a Protector I have 100 days from then, and if I’m not active I have to wait until the end of the 100 days? Clarification?

2 Likes

The “100 days” is calculated every single day. For example, if you have 60/100 days as your activity, it means that out of the past 100 days, you’ve been active 60 days. If you’re active the next day, then it would increase to 61/100. If not, then it would decrease to 59/100.

So in order to get the minimum 90/100 days requirement for Master, you have to be active 90 consecutive days.

2 Likes

Okay that makes sense! Thanks!

1 Like

And thank you for answering my question. Just wanted to be sure.

1 Like

No probs, I’m here to help! :smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is there a Creature and Uniter trust level? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

There should be.

10 Likes

Ok, we’ve got the new trust levels here, just to make Master harder to obtain, here’s the order:
Creature, Villager, Protector, Uniter, Master.

7 Likes

Can I plz git downgraded to a Creature? It’s my one an only dream.
/s

5 Likes