Trust Levels

Were you a master before? If so, that means you were inactive for too long and lost it.

3 Likes

I’ve always wondered what that meant, does anyone know?

1 Like

Wikis are community encyclopedias. Anyone can edit them (though it’s pretty hard to vandalize the big ones and get away with it).

3 Likes

I know what a wiki is, I’ve just wondered what Kahi was talking about, because I can’t find any wiki.

5 Likes

Beats me. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

now I understand how to level up

2 Likes

Does that mean if you have received that before you become a protector you can’t become a master?
(not that I have or anything, I’m just wondering)

1 Like

Yes, if you have received 5 spam of offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator) at any point, you may not be able to obtain Master.

Keep in mind, that these flags will disappear after some time has passed (I’m not exactly sure how long, but the more flags you have, the longer it’ll take for them to disappear).

1 Like

So you do get to become a master eventually?

1 Like

If you meet all the requirements, yes.

3 Likes

Just in case you didn’t see it…

5 Likes

John and Slime are mods now?

7 Likes

Where have you been?

1 Like

That is correct, Chro. I taught them how to check trust level requirements, so they could help me out, since I was the only mod allowed to do that :smile: :stuck_out_tongue:.

(Also, if you haven’t heard @legomaster1378 is also a new mod)

5 Likes

That’s a lot of new mods. [quote=“Booster_Gold, post:193, topic:338, full:true”]
Where have you been?
[/quote]

The breach.

Also school, my therapist’s office, and the concurrent voids of disillusionment and disinterest.

I know this isn’t the place to do it and I don’t want to go too far off topic (don’t want to be disciplined by the newbie mods after all) so remind me: is there a general how-are-you-doing thread where I can check in with whatever I’ve missed?

6 Likes

Add that to the perpetually expanding list of stuff we topics we really need to make.

cough introducing mods cough
cough Board tutorials cough

7 Likes

That’s it? Really? So just don’t spam, post stuff, and be on the message boards. Huh, sorry, but I really thought that it would be more difficult.

5 Likes

You don’t have to just be on the Boards. You have to practically live in this place. That’s the difficult part.

10 Likes

Hey i’m a master suddently

6 Likes

I haven’t lost master ever since I got it
does this mean I can go even further beyond master?

4 Likes