TTV Episode 207 Discussion

You guys mentioned some vlogs while at brickfair.
Those haven’t been released yet, right?

i will fight both of you right now… hold on i will be back

1 Like

I shall not proclaim myself a Master, but if you wanna have a Paint fight without me, YOU MUST ALL BE CRAZY!

now on topic will there be more webcam events outside of some streams

3 Likes

Man…I wish there were more bionicle fans where I live. I don’t dare share this hobby with anyone else however being a part of this community gives me an outlet. Thank you TTV and everyone…

Also really like the video podcast. I find it to be far more interesting than just hearing audio(mainly because certain people are not louder/quieter than other people).

1 Like

This was the best podcast ever by far. The stories about brickfair were
amazing, I’m really looking forward to seeing the vlogs and this had
some of the funiest, most entertaining and most heartwarming things I’ve
seen. As a fan it’s also brilliant to see you guys all in the same
place and interacting with each other.

I’m sure that in a few years time, wherever TTV and the rest of the BIONICLE fandom is, if I ever feel down about BIONICLE I’ll look back at this podcast and be able to smile.
Thank you TTV.

3 Likes

Best episode ever because you said my name twice \o/

Correct, we’re still in the process of uploading, compiling, and editing them all together. If I had to wager, they won’t be released for quite a while.

-Mesonak

1 Like

I have that exact bear, I don’t find it creepy

1 Like

This was a fun episode to not only listen to but see the genuine excitement in the video.

I gues you could say Ven should be in the SWAT team…
:slight_smile:
forgive me

1 Like

Imgur

Better pic of the miru on a little podium I put together.

3 Likes

@Eljay

20 Likes

5/7 needs more memes

it was a fantastic episode and a fantastic to see all of the cast with faces/mask on a podcast. as someone whos watched from the under 50 episodes of the podcasts im so happy to see it come this far.

2 Likes

Lego gave us a big “screw you” with the way they ended Bionicle. This is our way of responding.

2 Likes

Its not like the whole community were any less “concerned” before and during its run.

1 Like

True but this just felt like we were all saying, “See, were still here”

Ya know, seeing Ven’s reenactment makes me wish MaximumWarp would do a TTV Animated for it. :disappointed_relieved: