TTV Episode 207 Discussion

TTV is back in a big way! After a lengthy hiatus, we are back with our first video podcast, recorded during our trip to BrickFair Virgnia 2016! Check it out and let us know what you think, as this was incredibly difficult to record and release! That being said, it’s probably my favorite podcast we’ve ever recorded.

-Mesonak

21 Likes

Even better than the Christmas Specials?
I’ll have to check this out…

what does Eljay’s mask smell from the inside? can he even breath in it?

I can’t, which is why I died during that recording session.

13 Likes

Talking about Wal-Mart not stocking BIONICLE anymore, in my experience with the 3 in my nearby vicinity, they haven’t stocked BIONICLE since December '15. It was almost like on Jan 1, 2016 they pulled their remaining stock off shelves and just threw it away or something.

That was a fantastic episode! It was really cool to see you guys interact with each other IRL. Wish I could’ve gone to Brickfair to meet you guys. Can’t wait for the VLOGs to come out.

1 Like

Really wish I could have been there to meet you guys. However, I was at the end of a vacation in the UK and even if I was in the states I still live on the other side of the country

Hopefully I can somehow find a way to go and meet you guys next year

jumps in the air

YUS!

1 Like

Woah-woah wait, now podcasts will be part of the 7-day exclusives as well? I’m just curious after checking the latest Vessel vids.

If that’s the case, then that’s really dumb. But I’m thinking they just recorded one a week early and made it 7 day exclusive so it comes out on the right day.

Just a question, did anyone actually ask you to sign any unaltered paper?
Like, nothing printed just a, blank, white piece of computer paper.

Yes, I believe one person did.

-Mesonak

1 Like

All right. I’ve been part of this community for a very short while, just since February.
I haven’t been here for every high and low.
I haven’t even been alive for the entirety of the Bionicle fandom.
But I can say, with no doubt in my mind, this community is one of the kindest, most forgiving, and just downright enjoyable to interact with of anything I’ve ever experienced.
From my first moments here, everyone here has helped me with my writing, my mocs, and my knowledge of the Bionicle universe.
Without this board, and indirectly, the cast, I would have never experienced the great experience it was watching Reviving Bionicle, I would have never discovered Bricklink, and, probably most importantly, I wouldn’t have gone to Brickfair. It’s been amazing, and I’m just a beginner.
About just Brickfair, I met three Boards members:
@Yveran, who I talked to for a little bit,
@Phoenix, who I talked to shortly after, and
@Joe, who has been great throughout my boards experience, being one of the best at improving my writing style and my Self Moc the entire time.
Someday I want to meet more of you guys.
Then at Brickfair, I talked to TTV as soon as I got in. I was extremely nervous, I must admit, but when I got up to you guys and handed you the paper I wanted you to sign*, you were great, and laughed/gave me death threats, which was hilarious.
I could go on and on, but I’ll end with this:
Brickfair, you guys, and the entire experience is awesome.
And sign me up for next year.

This was also my favorite podcast yet, by far.

18 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

You’re a cool dude, too.

As for the episode, I appreciated the mention of my Solek canister XD

The only thing about the episode I disliked was the audio quality, but that’s understandable considering how it was recorded.

Overall one of my favorites!

1 Like

You may remember them talking about Sydney, the girl that turned Viper into a tomato. She’s actually my sister that I always talk about.
When they said her name, I ran up to her room, and said" YOU WERE MENTIONED!" She was obviously pretty excited to hear that.

4 Likes

Wait… Community is an important part of Bionicle?
Sounds an aweful lot like…
Unity? :smiley:

I’ll show myself out…

6 Likes

When I started talking to ttv I was wasn’t nervous, I just hoped that I wouldn’t mess up(I stutter sometimes) but after the first 30 seconds I realized that they are just humanbeings like the rest of us. And then it all just went super smoothly, I hung out with the whole cast for 4 hours or so, and I just had so much fun. Thank you all for that!

P.s. I was the guy with the cards(eljay I have forgiven you, its not your fault that you cant shuffle​:yum::joy:)

I was out for a few weeks in Virginia, until, as it turns out, mere days before Brickfair.

To add insult to injury, I didn’t realize until BZPower’s video that I’d visited that expo center not long before, for a different expo.

:sob:
So close. So close and yet so far.

I am the MASTER of MS Paint M8

25 Likes

FIGHT ME NOW[quote=“nexolo, post:21, topic:27843”]
I am the student of MS Paint M8
[/quote]

Better

5 Likes