TTV Fan game: "Escape"

Not a real fan of the highscore change, seeing as I like playing the normal version and Hero mode is a pain. I guess I am gonna keep the last version installed.

1 Like

Incremental Update

Update 0.6.1 beta

New Features

• New PowerUp: Shoot faster
  • You now get a message depending on your score

Tweaks

• Added HP regeneration Visual Effect to the HP bar
  • Added an icon that appears near the HP bar to tell you which PowerUp is on, and it vanishes over time
  • Small modification to the help screen
4 Likes

Love the constant content! If it’s alright with @Cazapar you should add the TTV Theme remix he did as a song choice.

I’m alright with it, but I don’t think it “fit’s” well into the game. ialsodontthinkthatlabyrinthfitsaswellbutwhateveritsthebesticando xP

3 Likes

Yeah I can see that

My computer won’t let me open it because it thinks It might be a virus. :expressionless:

Well, I don’t know if there’s any tutorials out there that you can follow •~•

1 Like

Do you use windows ten?

Do you think, down the line of course, you’ll add the Modsquad as characters? I dunno why, but I think that’d be cool.

1 Like

Modsquad DLC, costs 5 bucks per slime.

3 Likes

I don’t know, I won’t say “No” though.

3 Likes

No I use 8.

Then I dunno…

Update 0.6.2 beta
New Features

• Added new Power-Up!
  • It generates a wave of energy that destroys the critters in a determined radius
  • This power up activates with the right click
  • You can save up to 5 of these power ups, and they’re shown at the top of the health bar

Tweaks

• Power-Ups generate more frequently

####This game is meant to be fun to the players, so if you have any suggestions (whether they are aesthetic changes, or feature additions…) I’ll be hearing all of them (maybe not using all of them tho)
Also, please report any bugs you encounter

Could there be a “character creator” or DLC add-ons of board members?

(I dunno…The game is great.)

1 Like

A character creator… might be difficult to pull of (in this case), however, the board members as extra characters…there might be a way, but it shouldn’t be random, it’d have to be organized in who will be added… maybe in the future

Maybe you could make the game compatible with certain sprites

Xerox, is there any way you can make this a mobile game?

I know there is a way, but it’s quite complicated, so I Don’t promise anything.

Well in a way, but I would also require to technically install all the mobile OS files in the PC for the program to read them and be able to build the app… so IDK =/
(for what OS in particular?)

Sounds alright to me. I imagine the programming would be entirely different.