TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“Okay,” BlackBelt said, “Now I’m even more confused; how in the eternally burning pit of Tartarus am I here?!” He was starting to panic.

In the hideout, the coated figure looked around passing the time as he awaited an opportunity to see what he could do. A small black glob of data slithered toward him and vanished into his body.

In response, a set of dark silver gauntlets appeared around his arms, “Ooh, I like the look.” He said, “But the more important thing is what you can do.”

“Do not panic, good sir. You were summoned for a reason. You can defeat the glitches, and I will assist you in my domain.” He walked down the tunnel. “Come. We have much to do.”

“Oh, sure.” BlackBelt said, “And how do you expect me to fight something that’s destroying this place?”

He seriously was not calming down. He just got TRON’ed and was told he would be fighting glitches, in the TTV MB Site and was following a talking Lego Brick.

The gauntlets had sharpened points, like claws, at the fingertips. The man leans against a piece of decorative armor and his claws scrape the plating, causing a red gash that slowly spread across it to appear.

“This will be fun.” He chuckled.

1 Like

Raya followed the brick, hoping her secondary self moc was real as well since she had thought of them both as equal in power.

“You will find the power, but it is a journey and a lesson you must learn. We should be safe for now.”

“Find the power?” BlackBelt asked, “Either this is one heck of a dream, I got dropped into a weird game or I’ve actually lost what little sanity I have left because that line was, no offense, really cliché.”

“I wonder if there are others like me; strength in numbers, after all.” The dark clothed figure wondered aloud as a clanking sound was heard afar off.

“Just wait. You will feel it.”
Brock led them into a large, grassy plain with four floating doors, each one with a name. “Lego creations” "artwork " “literature” and “videos.”

Raya turned to him “just accept this as reality. Trying to explain it only raises more questions.” She recommended since even she had given up on asking.

“I don’t even know where I am or what’s happening anymore.” Justin remarked.

Brock faced the group. “Now you choose the path, and I will lead you through your choice.”

“Literature?” BlackBelt read, recalling the one topic he made that wasn’t RP-related. It was just wasting away, he still checked on it to keep in mind the various tips folks gave on there but felt a bit disheartened at how he was still working on yet another draft at that project.

“That’s not exactly how I roll.” He told Raya, “I like when things make sense or, in games, are fun.”

He tries to explain but just droops in defeat, “Fine;” he said, “We all got TRON’ed. Now what?”

“Oh, Glitches!” The figure called as he walked, “come out, come out, wherever you are.”

“I don’t have any MOCs of my own.” Justin bitterly grumbled.
“You guys decide without me.” He said, sighing.

Well I’m heading to lego creations. I’m much more creative 3D then anything else." Raya smiled.

“How do we find the way out?” BlackBelt asked.

“Complete the objectove, fulfill your goal. Save TTV.”
Brock led the group to Lego Creations. “For those of you who want to stay, I recommend doing so here. It is a safe place. No harm shall come to you here.”

The Glitchmaster heard this as the figure approached his lair. “We’ve got a customer!” He shouted excitedly as he teleported in front of the figure. “Yes?”

“From what I understand our glitches were the ones who pulled us in so I think we have to beat them first.” She explained to him.

The figure stopped, “Finally,” he said, “Something I can talk to.”

BlackBelt looked out at the field, “I like being safe.” He muttered.

“How can I help you?” The Glitchmaster asked the figure.

“It’s more how can I help you.” The figure said, “I appear when I find a user and mess him up while he was hopping in, and I now have a new look and some tricks I so very much want to test out.”

He walks around Glitchmaster, admiring the weaponry he had, “You seem to be in the business of conquest; perhaps we can find a mutual arrangement to, how do you say…kill who birds with one stone?”